Pics of your newest purchases

nectarsis

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are the freakin' man. You collection continues to grow on a daily basis it seems. Are those laserdisc in the first pic? If so, how many do you own?

Thanks for sharing the pics brother. It's been so long since a bought a real life, DVD/Blu-ray that I could physically touch, hold, smell or caress. :sad

I remember the days when I would come home from work, and it was no problem to order $30 or so of movies almost every night, I miss those days.

shaolin swords

i think they are laserdisc in the first pic

man i got to start buying more dvds and build my collection up

nice pics

Yep those are LD's in the first pic. My friends in Milwaukee hooked me up with a "care package"....While the girls were gone on their trip, within 24 hours we needed 2 car tires, AND the washer AND dryer shit the bed. I went thru and sold off a LOT of my game collection to help pay for part of this emergency. The LD's were free, and the rest were "early bday present" WOOOOOOOOO

P.S. My LD collection is prob around 50-60 discs. A lot of fun to collect.

Yep those are LD's in the first pic. My friends in Milwaukee hooked me up with a "care package"....While the girls were gone on their trip, within 24 hours we needed 2 car tires, AND the washer AND dryer shit the bed. I went thru and sold off a LOT of my game collection to help pay for part of this emergency. The LD's were free, and the rest were "early bday present" WOOOOOOOOO

P.S. My LD collection is prob around 50-60 discs. A lot of fun to collect.

If you are ever looking for any movie in particular on LD, let me know, we have some local stores here that sell them dirt cheap and I can have a look for you. You got some great friends there, nice early B-Day gift!

The 2 things I broke down and bought for myself from my huge gaming sell off...

0eed41f1.jpg

I LOVE fu movie trades!!!

9fc47301.jpg

Well, this is a bit of a cheat as it's not actually a purchase, lol. It is actually our old fusub project Dragon Tamers, however, this version is a bit special. As you can see, it is autographed and signed by Master Ji Han Jae himself, one of the stars of the movie.

sam1650lxz.jpg

nice purchase ninja in the dragons den classic flick :clappinghands

Been one of my top wants for a long time...hope it lives up to the hype. :cool

After selling off a LOT of my old school video games I helped pay for these. After a week+ delay on delivery, the brand new washer leaks..another week to get a replecement :swearing

e12d0d5e.jpg

My boy Jared HOOKED ME UP on the sweet LD

99d2470e.jpg

Not a buy but a borrow until we can get a new TV.....damn it looks small, and lonely :swearing

1b083632.jpg

RIP old friend, you paid your dues (36" Sony HD CRT)....now a DAMN heavy boat anchor. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad *plays taps*

597391c9.jpg

Man those old CRT TV's and Monitors were heavy as hell. LOL. When do you think you will be able to get yourself a new TV? At least you have a nice one to use for now. :)

Man those old CRT TV's and Monitors were heavy as hell. LOL. When do you think you will be able to get yourself a new TV? At least you have a nice one to use for now. :)

Well we now have a 32" flat panel to borrow until we gwt something new....hopefully only 2-3 weeks. That new lil TV looks SO small on the entertainment stand

1b083632.jpg

Rule #1 NEVER order from dddhouse (any any place) in Hong Kong right when Chinese New Year hits LOL

df3d92d2.jpg

I admit, I am a bit jealous. I would LOVE a Vita, but sadly, the money is just not there. Honestly though, if I had around $300+ to spare, I would use towards getting new 36 STYLES design made. :) When the Call of Duty game comes out for it, then I will REALLY want one. How are you liking it brother?

It was my bday/valentines/fathers day/extra for watchuing the kids solo for 2 weeks present LOL.

So far it has some quirks...but haven't even played a real game yet, and I LOVE it.

Very nice. I actually look forward to seeing all these pics you post up. It's nice to know someone who is just "living the life". :smile

f23bb4a1.jpg

I finally got my hands on the PS Vita (at a local Walmart display model that is). It is a very nice system. The graphics look great, the controls are smooth, touch screen and back touch panel work flawlessly, it is a very nice system. I played a little bit of Uncharted and Little Deviants.

I will DEFINITELY try and get one when the price drops to like $199 for the wifi. Right now I am trying to save up to get a new phone.

shaolin swords

to bad i dont know how to post pics i have some nice stuff i can post up in this thread but dont know how maybe 1 day :smile:smile:cool:cool

munchiaz LOVE the Etrian series....addictive, with SUPERB music

I received an email from someone earlier today from a different forum, he's moving and REALLY paring down what he has. We've done some trades and what not, cool cat and all but this floored me.

Four professionally matted/color matched/framed posters, plus all the extras.......for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon UK Quad

cbb31522.jpg

Hero Hong Kong Original

53cb415d.jpg

...the rest of the Hong Kong Hero series

2b3ff442.jpg

Fearless Hong Kong originals

5367bc8b.jpg

Lady Snowblood (reprint)

5efa77e6.jpg

The Blind Swordsman: Zatoichi (2003 version)

0906c88e.jpg

Archived