Top NINJA Movies of all time

Guest Couch Foo

Guest Couch Foo

You have a topic like this for samurai movies. Ladies and gentlemen, now I bring you...

The Top NINJA movies of all time topic.

Although this is the japanese forum and we're talking about ninjas, entries of quality ninja movies from other countries will be accepted for the list.

So what's your favorite ninja movies ?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Couch Foo

I know what you mean bro, I also like old skool ninjas myself. Loved the classic Ninja Band of Assassins series, however I also dig seventies to eighties ninja fodder with Chiba and such. Hell I can even take Enter the Ninja, but only after the 3rd beer. :lol

Come on people a topic like this in a place like this... I want a swarm of replies with lots of cool ninja flics. :D

Guest Daisho2004

Couch Foo, I really liked this series Called Shinobi, I posted a review on it before so here is a little about the films.

Martial arts star Kenji Tanigaki (THE PRINCESS BLADE, MORTAL KOMBAT 2) makes his directorial debut with the Japanese live-action ninja series SHINOBI. Exploring issues of social rank, the series centers on ninja student Kageru, a fiercely talented warrior whose ambitions are nonetheless limited by his lower-class background. Deciding to break with tradition and challenge society's rigid hierarchies, Kageru bands with his similarly pedigreed friend and fellow student Aoi to become outcast ninjas and wander the countryside. Fueled by high-octane swordplay sequences, the SHINOBI series is at once a hardhitting martial arts extravaganza and a sly social commentary on the strictures of tradition. This collection presents all four films in the series: THE LAW OF SHINOBI, RUNAWAY, HIDDEN TECHNIQUES, and A WAY OUT.

OK JFYI DeepDiscountDVD.com has this series as a Box set for $20.00 I for one really enjoyed this series and I paid atleast $15.00 per DVD so this is a Great deal for this Box set.

Guest houndslow

hi guys i have over 80 ninja films and addingall the time

there are several good ninja films

looking forwrd to the ninja series shinobi no mono all 9 coming

i would say

1-ninja hunt

2-ninja extreme weapons

3-prey for death

4-pink force commando

but i like ninja movies anyway

still searching for these two if anyone has them eng dub

1-clash of the ninjas

2-phoenix the ninja

anyone?

regards houndslow

Guest krainville

Owl's Castle - (the original, not the recent remake)

Samurai Spy

17 Ninjas

Watari the Ninja Boy

and as a perverse guilty pleasure, Deadly Life of a Ninja never dissapoints.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Sho Kosugi would probably be my favorite movie Ninja as I grew up on him and my favorites would have to be Revenge of the Ninja and Ninja III: The Domination(Why isn't this out on DVD yet!).

Ninja in the Dragon's Den and Super Ninjas are some more of my favorites....

Anyone know the best place to buy the Ninja:Band of Assassins films? They sound pretty cool because I heard that they give an authentic portrayel of the Ninja and are considered classics.

Edit: Opps, found my answer on where to find the Ninja:BOA films in the Ultimate Ninja thread, thanks for that link!

Guest Stuntman Jules

NINJA WARS is really great. It's a Japan Action Club Henry Sanada/Sonny Chiba flick that's 90 minutes of twisted insanity.

Archived