The Ultimate Ninja!!!

Guest edher08

Guest edher08

Which actor do you think deserves the title of the "Ultimate Ninja"?

1. Raizo Ishikawa (shinobi no mono).

2. Sonny Chiba (Kage no gundan Hattori Hanzo).

3. Sho Kosugi (Ninja Trilogy, Pray for Death).

4. Alexander Lo Rei (Robert Tai's Chinese Ninja movies).

5. Kurata Yasuaki (Heroes of the east,Ninja in the Deadly trap)

6. Michael Dudikoff ( American Ninja series ).

7. Other? Who?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kungfusamurai

While I love the Sonny Chiba Kage No Gundan stuff, I think Kurata nailed the ninjitsu form in Heroes of The East.

KFS

I have to go with Raizo on this one, Shinobi no mono, though slow, is the best true life portrait of a ninja ever put to film.

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

morgoth, you have to pick up Shinobi No Mono and Zoku Shinobo No Mono. There are at least 4 other films (if not more) in this series. Like Tosh said very realistically portrayed.

Guest strutr74

Release Date        English Title        Period Covered

Shinobi no Mono        12/01/1962        Ninja Band of Assassins        1575 - 1581

Zoku Shinobi no Mono        08/06/1963        Ninja Band of Assassins Continued        1582 - 1594

Shin Shinobi no Mono        12/28/1963        New Ninja Band of Assassins        1595 - 1600

Shinobi no Mono - Kirigakure Saizou        07/11/1964        Ninja Band of Assassins - Kirigakure Saizou        1614 - 1615

Zoku Shinobi no Mono - Kirigakure Saizou        12/30/1964        Ninja Band of Assassins - Kirigakure Saizou Continued        1616 - 1616

Shinobi no Mono - Iga Yashiki        06/12/1965        Ninja Band of Assassins - Iga Mansion        1637 - 1651

Shin Shinobi no Mono - Kirigakure Saizou        02/12/1966        Ninja Band of Assassins - New Kirigakure Saizou        1616 - 1616

Shinsho Shinobi no Mono        12/10/1966        Ninja Band of Assassins - The New Writings        1570 - 1573

Guest morgoth

Thanks man, I promise not to mess with those bull horns.

The movies at my local store are new movies with names like Hidden Techniques and Runaway. I will have to look for these older Shinobi movies sometime.

Archived