News on Gordon Liu's injury.

MarsHarmony

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This article has been reprinted in a few places, but it seems to kind of run counter (the nursing home part) to the fact that he is in several new movies. Sure, Blood Money and Man with the Iron Fists may have been shot a while ago but IMDB lists him in additional movies that are in various stages of production with release dates through 2014!

I've read some updates not too long ago via Facebook, let me track them down and I will post the info back here.

BTW, I love this video from Gordon's official website, if you haven't checked it out yet, here it is.

Also, make sure to check out the site itself,

http://www.mastergordon.com/

shaolin swords

abbot nice video you posted i was definitly feeling it :smile

i came across his website a while back but have not checked it for a while either but thanks for putting up the link

if you find that update please post it thanks

peace

shaolin swords

i seriously hope every thing is all right but from what i read it does not sound good it sounds like he was kidnaped or something i mean he had to if he been missing and none of his family knows where he is first the stroke now this its just not right hope every thing is alright tho this is very sad news

thanks for the info SE even tho its not what i wanted to hear my best wishes to gordon liu and his family hope they find him and every thing is alright

Archived