Avenue of the Stars - Hong Kong

dadadove

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beautiful images! How do we get some touch up work done to Raymond Chow's name? :smile

Hell most of them look like they need touch ups :| Plus additions of all the (surprisingly) people that DEF deserve a star.

Yeah I don't know about the touching up, but even to date Yuen Biao has no star. That's a crime. Still more images to come!

Yeah I don't know about the touching up, but even to date Yuen Biao has no star. That's a crime. Still more images to come!

No star for Yuen Biao, most definitely not right! I look forward to more images... thanks again for sharing!! :clappinghands:thumbsup:smile

legendarycurry

When I was there liek 10 years ago, thing were still looking great. The Avenue was pretty new at the time with less security and barriers around the Bruce Lee staue and people were allowed to put their hands into the actor's palm prints without a problem. I hear it is a little messier these days. A nice recent addition is that they have raised an Anita Mui statue there, very cool I'm a big fan of hers.

A good friend of mine was in Hong Kong recently and showed me pictures of it, looked great. There seems to be more security and barriers around the Lee staue now too. I'm expecting Lau Kar Leung to get a monument soon, and something for Leslie Cheung would be nice too.

Archived