To Kill A Jaguar - Shaw Brothers

dadadove

Does anyone have a Celestial remastered copy of To Kill A Jaguar? I've got the Thai version and there is a glitch/poor edit I've found. I haven't really seen many errors with the Celestial remasters, but this was very obvious. If anyone has this, lemme know and I tell you what the glitch is. I only have three Thai releases, all of which I recently bought and I want to make sure these releases aren't garbage. Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone have a Celestial remastered copy of To Kill A Jaguar? I've got the Thai version and there is a glitch/poor edit I've found. I haven't really seen many errors with the Celestial remasters, but this was very obvious. If anyone has this, lemme know and I tell you what the glitch is. I only have three Thai releases, all of which I recently bought and I want to make sure these releases aren't garbage. Thanks.

I use to have the VCD of this movie, but sold it to Athena.

http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=195

Besides the glitch, is it a good movie? I haven't seen it yet.

According to brother kaleyboy, all of the Celestial versions of this movie are heavily cut, and he mentions

FLK did a splice version, adding in the missing scenes from another print.

It might not be a glitch. The remastered version is badly cut, with many scenes missing. This might explain your glitch.

I use to have the VCD of this movie, but sold it to Athena.

http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=195

Besides the glitch, is it a good movie? I haven't seen it yet.

SMK......It is good, not great. Nora Miao is a beautiful woman, so that's bonus. It's watchable, but I could see trading/selling it. The fights are nothing special, but it has a good flow.

shaolin swords

dadadove did you ever get a good version of this flick if so how was it just wondering :smile

Archived