Lau Brothers Kung Fu Demo

SMK

DESCRIPTION
Thanks to YouTuber "drees5761" for sharing the video with us fans on YT. "Featuring Gordon Liu, Lau Kar Leung, Lau Gar Wing. Real Hung Gar and Monkey Style." Clearly one of the most celebrated choreographers of early Kung Fu films.

POINT OF INTEREST
2:09 (Monkey Madness!)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE the fight at the end with the 4 guys. the last guy is awesome! Plus the monkey scenes are totally cool! I'm more of a mantis fan myself.

LOVE the fight at the end with the 4 guys. the last guy is awesome! Plus the monkey scenes are totally cool! I'm more of a mantis fan myself.

What is your favorite Mantis movie PaiLum? Just curious!

Favorite mantis movie would have to be thundering mantis. i'd love some suggestions as far as other good mantis movies. I've got mantis combat but didn't enjoy that as much.

looks like a demo reel for 5 super fighters ...were they climb on top of one another like monkeys during the fight scene

Yangstyle131441996347

Lau Kar Leung is my favorite choreographer, when watching him do the Monkey form, his strength and movement is unbelievable. One of my favorite movies is Mad Monkey Kung Fu, you can really see him work.

Archived