Bandits Vs Samurai Squadron on IFC tonite!

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Showing twice at 9pm (12 eastern) and again at 12 am. I havent seen this Gosha/Nakadai flick yet, cant wait!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yakuza954

Yeah, I was actually going to watch my version of it earlier, but then found out it was going to be on tv later, so said screw it.

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

GwaiLoMoFo,

If you would, please let me know how good or what this film is like, I've been thinking of picking it up in thre past, but for sdome reason never did. I think the title made it look kinda cheesy, I'm not sure. Anyways, I'd love to hear your point of view on the film.

Guest GwaiLoMoFo
If you would, please let me know how good or what this film is like, I've been thinking of picking it up in thre past, but for sdome reason never did. I think the title made it look kinda cheesy, I'm not sure. Anyways, I'd love to hear your point of view on the film.

I only got to watch bits and pieces of it (had family over till late :rolleyes ). I did record it on my dvd recorder so I will watch it later. The parts I saw looked more like exploitation Samurai stuff. Some pretty bloody action and lots of topless geishas. Not suprising since it was showing on IFC as psrt of their friday night "Grindhouse" series.

Archived