THAT music!

born_invincible

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadedragon61

That's a tough one, as it's been used Buddha-konws-how-many-times in KF flix. :thinking

In fact, we might have better luck tracking down Candy... :coveredlaugh

Sorry for the late reply. The song used as the title song of 'Invincible Armour' is the title song to the 1967 spaghetti western film, 'Days of Anger'. The song was composed by Riz Ortolani. Because of your post born_invincible, I made this song the latest edition to the 'Sounds From The Chamber' section on the front page of the site. I also included 5 other reprise versions of the song. So in total, you can listen/download 6 different versions of this GREAT song. Enjoy.

Visit the front page of the site, the 'Sounds From The Chamber' section is located on the right side.

born_invincible
Sorry for the late reply. The song used as the title song of 'Invincible Armour' is the title song to the 1967 spaghetti western film, 'Days of Anger'. The song was composed by Riz Ortolani. Because of your post born_invincible, I made this song the latest edition to the 'Sounds From The Chamber' section on the front page of the site. I also included 5 other reprise versions of the song. So in total, you can listen/download 6 different versions of this GREAT song. Enjoy.

Visit the front page of the site, the 'Sounds From The Chamber' section is located on the right side.

Your Kungfu is best!

There used to be a site that listed music used in various films (not just kung fu movies but drive in fodder from all over the world) and where it originated. Anybody know what that is or if it is still around?

There used to be a site that listed music used in various films (not just kung fu movies but drive in fodder from all over the world) and where it originated. Anybody know what that is or if it is still around?

I have no idea about this site but would be very interested in it, as it may help gather more material to showcase in the 'Sound Chamber'! :thumbsup

Archived