'Fist of Fury' Killcount

SMK

Originally posted in the 'Daily FuTube Showcase' on 7/24/11

{TEXT1}Recently I featured a video that counted the kills or shall I say MASSACRE by the hands of David Chiang in the film 'The Duel', in this film, Bruce don't even come close to that amount!

{TEXT1}3:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CQAwWprOTw

To view previously "showcased" videos, please visit the Daily FuTube Showcase Archive.

If you have any Martial Arts related videos that have not yet been featured, you can place the YouTube video in the 'Videos' section, in the Martial Arts Related sub-forum.

Thank You.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadedragon61

That "shock punch" seen at 0:16 is a real technique. BL describes it in "The Tao of Gung Fu" as a "paper tent punch".

No. 8 is funny as hell: he's got a sword stuck THRU him, and BL still whacks'im with an angled vertical punch.

Bob baker taking the inside knifehand to the throat at 2:29 is classic.

BTW, at 2:49 that's Jackie Chan taking the fall. He put on the protective gear and he just let Bruce kick him; JC said it was like being kicked by a horse. :rofl

That "shock punch" seen at 0:16 is a real technique. BL describes it in "The Tao of Gung Fu" as a "paper tent punch".

No. 8 is funny as hell: he's got a sword stuck THRU him, and BL still whacks'im with an angled vertical punch.

Bob baker taking the inside knifehand to the throat at 2:29 is classic.

BTW, at 2:49 that's Jackie Chan taking the fall. He put on the protective gear and he just let Bruce kick him; JC said it was like being kicked by a horse. :rofl

Thanks for the comment, your insight to these clips are invaluable my friend, please keep it up!

Archived