Crouching Tiger, Hidden Jedi

SMK

DESCRIPTION
I can never get too much of these Star Wars themed altered videos, especially when done right, as this has been. I am a fan of Star Wars, a fan of Asian cinema, combine the two, it really is a beautiful thing. Watch as the Green Destiny sword turns into a Green Lightsaber @ 0:24!

POINT OF INTEREST
0:17 (Jedi Fight Begins!)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VERY well done. Like you I always enjoy these...if done right. Only thing on this one, the music was a bit to loud IMO.

MarsHarmony

Very well done indeed. However, imho, Michelle's sword/saber should not have been red, it probably would be blue. The colors for light sabers reflects the inner power of the one who wields it, and red is for Darth Maul and Darth Vader. Still, the sword style fits perfectly with "the force".

Very well done indeed. However, imho, Michelle's sword/saber should not have been red, it probably would be blue. The colors for light sabers reflects the inner power of the one who wields it, and red is for Darth Maul and Darth Vader. Still, the sword style fits perfectly with "the force".

Very insightful as usual Mars. I just love reading your posts. I take it, you are a Star Wars fan? :rockon

MarsHarmony

Absolutely! Star Wars was instrumental in helping me understand many things that I felt, and brought Joseph Campbell and his writings into my life, which has been one of the guideposts to the universe for me. Buddha Bless You!

:flower

Archived