'Superior Youngster' Opening

SMK

DESCRIPTION
Enjoy the first 2 minutes of the opening sequence from this massive punch & block 1974 film, 'Superior Youngster'. This film stars Nick Cheung, Mars, Bolo Yeung and James Nam. With some help by some awesome extras such as Yuen Biao, Yuen Wah and Corey Yuen Kwai.

POINT OF INTEREST
0:03

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarsHarmony

Yeah! Looks like a good one, I hope I get to see it all someday. Thanks for sharing this with us. :thumbsup

This film is indeed excellent. However, the English dub is terrible on this one. I have a Mandarin version with custom English subs that I did myself.

MarsHarmony

Then that is the one I will be getting, the one from FuSubs that is!!! Super kaleyboy, as soon as I get a job. Thanks.

Actually, it's not a fusubs project. I made it on my own last year (or maybe the year before). If I get time next week, I'll see about uploading it to Asian DVD Club. Can you download torrents?

MarsHarmony

I am going to try another torrent application again, I did not have luck with the last one, thank you. If I get one running, I will be sure to let you know, thank you.

I'm still planning to buy some more FuSubs just the same, asap!

:nodding

If you don't get the Torrent thing working Mars, I can always download it myself (if or when KB ups it to ADC) and send you a copy, and/or, if it's ok with KB, I can also screen it in the Chamber Cinema. I would love to check out your copy of this one kaleyboy!

Archived