Ninja Hunt

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

This one was much better than I expected it to be. On CK's site it says it the one of the bloodiest ninja films ever made. I expected a movie sorta like "Demon Spies". Which it isnt, though there is ample amount of arterial spray for a b&w film. That statement kinda takes away from the fact that this is a very good samurai/ninja film with a great storyline. Very serious in tone and I dont remember any lighthearted moments at all. Great story, good action, nice performances. Amazing to what great lengths the ronin and ninjas were willing to go. A CLASSIC IMO, good sutff!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pressureworld

I just watched Ninja Hunt and you guys are right all I can say is wow im very impressed, now im wondering what other ninja films have a tone this dark?

Guest KevinClo

When I first saw this movie I thought this is what I had hoped the Shadow Hunter movies would be like. I don't remember it having A LOT of blood, but I don't watch movies for that anyways. I loved the tomb scene near the end. Jushiro Konoe movies are always worth watching.

KC

Archived