Angela Mao Whoopin' MUCH Ass!

SMK

DESCRIPTION
I am a relatively new member to the 'Angela Mao Fan Club', after finally getting around to watching a few of her movies, and just loving them to death. In this clip from the movie 'Battle of Shaolin', you will see Angela single handedly whoop the hell out of a bunch of rough neck thugs. Who dare step up to Lady Mao?

POINT OF INTEREST
0:29 (Who else wants some?)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadedragon61

Great clip, SMK :clappinghands

Technically speaking, one of her best maneuvers is the spinning hook kick - pure Hapkido form. Watch how the leg arcs in a beautiful half-circle at 0:25. She gets the momentum by setting it up with a front kick, but I've seen her sweep that kick around from a standstill.

The director ( Pao-Shu Kao) however somewhat botched the take missing the "patented Angela indignant look" at 0:20. The camera should have paused on her face about two seconds longer - then the stuntmen should have rushed in.

And, BTW, the director should have gone for a slow-mo on that lovely "reverse iron broom" - as it is, it's under-emphasized.

And, BTW, I am NOT obsessed with KF flix or Angela... Really, I'm not... :thinking

post-97-144199713097_thumb.jpg

post-97-144199713099_thumb.jpg

Archived