Shaolin (2011)

SMK

Shaolin-poster.jpg
Amituofo.

I'm sure if you are a regular visitor of Shaolin Chamber 36 and the forum, then you've already heard about the 2011 film 'Shaolin'. After viewing this film from my $5 copy in which I purchased during a visit to Chinatown a few weeks ago, I am definitely going to be picking this one up on blu-ray, and am really looking forward to watching it again. I really enjoyed it and recommend everyone in checking it out. If you've already seen this film, let me know what you think of it. Thanks.

Buddha's Name Be Praised.

JUST IN CASE, here is a link to the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYV9thH5RhE.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is going to be awesome... You can get the Taiwanese Blu-Ray (which is Region A and has English subtitles option) for about $40 postage paid online or you can score the VCD for about 1/4 of that. I'm so tempted but it seems like I have just hemorrhaged cash the last month (new camcorder which still needs several pricey accessories to ready it for work, a new snake and habitat for my wife's classroom, Easter, about 6 family birthdays and my anniversary is next week!), so I just don't want to lay out $40 yet. I wonder what the official US release will run... it still isn't listed on Amazon.

ACTION FIGURES?!?!??! I MUST own lol.

I really enjoyed this film (sans a couple bit parts). Some great actors, solid action.

Archived