9th DAN & KOREAN GRANDMASTER today !!

Athena

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why the 2 last images won't show in formating ..You may be able to fix that Ray ?

Thank you, Athena :clappinghands

Nice pictures, but any special reason for posting them? Is it his birthday or something?

Yes & No Kaleyboy ! How are you BTW ?? Good I hope !

No there is no legal & official reason for posting these now no, Just a FEMININE WHIM you may say !

( Since I am FEMALE I can have those .. :rofl:rofl:coveredlaugh ..!)

But a couple of personal reasons : I am I have not seen these exact images before myself, I shared it on the HEROIC SISTERHOOD page & got a good response to them ( showing that some others had not seen them either ...They may have been plastered all over the net lately but I have been off line for a while sadly.) But the biggest reason is the I have the whole TV series (Return of Iljimae) he guest appeared in finally coming in a few days. He is not in many episodes but I DIG Korean Tv series big time anyway !! & His birthday is December 21th so I will keep in mind to post then too, thank you !

One of the best (if not the best) of the newer TV series out of Seoul is *ATHENA,GODDESS OF WAR !!*

What do you think of that one Kaleyboy ?? The name is for sure MOST BRILLIANT ..Don't you agree ?? :laugh

athe560.jpg

Xiexie, Athena

"Yes & No Kaleyboy ! How are you BTW ?? Good I hope !

No there is no legal & official reason for posting these now no, Just a FEMININE WHIM you may say !

( Since I am FEMALE I can have those .. :rofl:rofl:coveredlaugh ..!)

But a couple of personal reasons : I am I have not seen these exact images before myself, I shared it on the HEROIC SISTERHOOD page & got a good response to them ( showing that some others had not seen them either ...They may have been plastered all over the net lately but I have been off line for a while sadly.) But the biggest reason is the I have the whole TV series (Return of Iljimae) he guest appeared in finally coming in a few days. He is not in many episodes but I DIG Korean Tv series big time anyway !! & His birthday is December 21th so I will keep in mind to post then too, thank you !

One of the best (if not the best) of the newer TV series out of Seoul is *ATHENA,GODDESS OF WAR !!*

What do you think of that one Kaleyboy ?? The name is for sure MOST BRILLIANT ..Don't you agree ?? :laugh

athe560.jpg

Xiexie, Athena

Hi Athena. I'm doing okay, thanks for asking. I hope you are well also. These pictures are very cool; I have seen them before, but you can never have too much of HJL.

As for the name of that Korean TV show, I can see it catching on! HAHA!

I'm a fan of Korean films/TV myself. Their output in recent years has been some of the highest quality film & TV from all of asia. IMHO, in terms of the number of excellent films they release each year, Korea has both China & Hong Kong beat.

Archived