13 Assassins

mmacchia5

saw 13 Assassins last night, and it was good.. Very bloody, 13 samurai go on a mission to kill the shoguns brother.. some long battles one was like 30 mins long.. highly recommended

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much mmacchia5 !!

This is great & VERY BLOODY :rofl ..! I have been WAITING big time for this one since I LOVE LOVE THE STAR & I AM IN LOVE WITH THE ORIGINAL (movie) fyi ...! :rofl:love:rofl ..

The BIG question NOW IS :How does it compare to THE STUNNINGLY AWESOME ORIGINAL ?????

Thank you mmacchia5, Athena :heart

If you have HDNet Movies then you can catch it on the last Wednesday in April before it goes into limited theatrical release. The week after that, by the way, they are showing Hobo With A Shotgun.

Michael L.

I finally go the time to watch 13 Assassins last night while the video and audio resources for this week's show were loading. All in all, it was a good movie. the build up is a little slow (one of the real strengths of 7 Samurai is that the preparation for the conflict is as, if not more, interesting than the actual fight) but it ends strong. It reminded me more than a little of Azumi at times, but much more serious. Completely worth checking out.

was very disappointed with Hobo with a Shotgun... Machete was much better

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
I also enjoyed Machete much more than Hobo With A Shotgun. I am SOOO looking forward to playing as Danny Trejo, (hopefully with dual wielding machetes) in the upcoming 'Call of the Dead' zombie game in 'Call of Duty Black Ops', which releases tomorrow for XBOX 360!

You can check out Danny Trejo and his HEAD SEVERING machete's in this video.

[bBvideo 620,385]

[/bBvideo]

Archived