HKFLIX website officially dead!

SMK

I learned about this very sad news on Facebook from one of the previous owners of the website, someone who while working at HKFLIX, helped me out greatly when I had started my original website, ShaolinChamber.com

When I asked if it was true that HKFLIX is officially gone, he had this to say;

Yes, Raymond. The new owners drove the company into the ground and this was the final nail in the coffin. HKFlix is no more.

Whether you shopped at the website or not, it was truly one of the best resources in purchasing all your Asian cinema needs, and more. It's a very sad day to see this website no longer around.

Needless to say, I now have a bunch of dead links on my site, which over time I will have to edit a bunch of post and pages, and edit all links linking to the site, as if HKFLIX never existed. Very sad. :sad

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarsHarmony

This is not good news. The majority of my dvd's were purchased from their site, and now it is going to be difficult tracking down region 3's, again. What a bummer!

:thumbsdown

prinnysquad

I never used the site, but did intend to. I used to enjoy browsing their catalogue, and it was very useful for akas. A very sad event indeed, it's never good when a useful resource is lost.

WonBin'sMojo

No worries, we got Shaolinchamber36, kungfucinema, and an assortment of blogs dedicated to Kung Fu movies.. Oh and FLK cinema too...

I never used the site, but did intend to. I used to enjoy browsing their catalogue, and it was very useful for akas. A very sad event indeed, it's never good when a useful resource is lost.

Fully agree with this. By far one of the best/easiest to use site for comparisons of all versions (even if OOP). Sadly I never got a chance to order (frankly some of their higher prices were a sticking point).

shaolin swords

i bought a couple of kung fu movies from hkflix i likes there site used to go there and look around for movies to see what they got.but last time i orderd from them to pay by money order instead of taking the money order and sending me the movies they send it back to me and did not give me any reason why they did that lol.

Archived