Silent Trigger

Jadedragon61

Was wondering if any of you maniacs had seen Silent Trigger (1996), and what you thought of it?

Personally, overall, I rate it as quite good. Lungren was never much of an actor, but in this film he fits like a glove.

Here's a clip from the opening:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never heard of this movie, so obviously I have not seen it. I watched the clip you linked to, looks like a decent film, I did watch it with the sound off though. Thanks for the post and the heads up. :smile

I've mentioned this film to other fans, SMK, and it seems few people have heard of it. I think it received only a limited distribution.

However, for a very interesting mix of action, some witty dialogue, and a kind of dark, almost surreal, setting, it really is a good film. It's not at all what you might expect of a Lungren film.

BTW, according to the wiki-link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolph_Lundgren "Dolphy" is no dunce. I knew he was a legit martial artist, but didn't know about his academic background.

(Oh, and check out this strange fact put at the end of the Personal section: In January 2009, Lundgren's Marbella home was reportedly broken into by three masked burglars who tied up and threatened Qviberg, but fled when they spotted a family photo and realized that the house was owned by Lundgren. The intruders are still at large.)

Archived