I Saw the Devil

mmacchia5

just watch the Korean movie "I saw the Devil" its about an agent who tracks a serial killer who murdered his fiancée. Then the agent follows him to other crime scenes where he intervenes to save the victim then tortures the killer and releases him again and this continues through out, very brutal gory scenes , I would recommend this for people who like the slasher type flix

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588170/

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just watch the Korean movie "I saw the Devil" its about an agent who tracks a serial killer who murdered his fiancée. Then the agent follows him to other crime scenes where he intervenes to save the victim then tortures the killer and releases him again and this continues through out, very brutal gory scenes , I would recommend this for people who like the slasher type flix

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588170/

Hello mmacchia5,

Thank you for heads up on this one !! I have just tried to order it but they didn't have it in yet ...Were did you see/buy it ?? ( English subtitles not necessary but nice if on there :clappinghands !!)

Happy Spring Festival to you BTW !! ~Athena

It's been available on the internet as a 720 HD copy for over a month (with English subs).

Thank you Kaleyboy ! But on what site ? ( DVD) ?

( I never download movies if that is what you mean ? )

Regards, ~Athena

Thank you Kaleyboy ! But on what site ? ( DVD) ?

( I never download movies if that is what you mean ? )

Regards, ~Athena

Someone took the VOD version from KMDB, and added English custom subs. Download only.

• Administrator

I saw the version that Kaleboy saw- great movie- but that version was cut. I saw an uncut copy at a festival. I hope the uncut version gets a R1 release. Powerful, powerful film. I watched it once by myself, then again with my wife (she loves horror and thriller films). It was just as impressive both times. I think the reason it was so engrossing was because there was a great, emotional characterization in the hero. Not just a tough guy, but a real person that you definitely will sympathize with.

Archived