sword in the moon

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

saw a clip of the movie looks pretty good was going to buy a copy just want to know if any body saw it and how was it from start to finish.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smk im buying the movie how about you

Hello 7blows of the dragon !!

Very COOL user name BTW :clappinghands !!

I like this movie alot ! It is a little faster paced than some of the other New Korean Swords movies... & that is a plus probably as that is one of the things that I hear people complain about sometimes. Also it has a VERY SOLID story line. The main 2 characters are 2 of my favorite male Korean actors !!

It is a very beautiful movie, kind of like the RESTLESS but with much less CGI .. It is one of those movies that gets better every time you watch it ... & To me that is a MARK of a really good movie, it doesn't RUN EMPTY... Instead it EXPANDS !!!

Another interesting thing is that there in KOREA exist an ancient "MOON SWORD STYLE" !! It is both deadly & beautiful !! It is performed only with a DANWOLDO ( GREAT MOON BLADE ).. !! About half of the weapon was PURE metal and the other half was the handle of the sword !! The blade was about 3 feet long & a foot wide..It is very unique & different SWORD FORM from both the Chinese & Japanese SWORD Styles ..

Hope you like it :love !! ~Athena

float-lefthttp://masterleemovies.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/sword.jpg

shaolin swords

whats up.......athena thanks for the lil review on the movie i appreciate it im definitly going to buy this movie looks very good.i read some of your post you have great knowledge on kung fu movies do you know of any websites that got real fast shipping that i can buy this movie from.i was thinking about buying it from tai seng.com but there shipping is kind of slow.and thanks on the info on the moon sword style pretty cool.happy you like the name thanks for the compliment.

Nothing like responding to a post over a year later, but I agree that this movie was fantastic. Have you seen the Korean, Musa: The Warrior?

shaolin swords

whats up dadadove i never heard of that movie is it any good ??? i mostly watch shaw brothers kung fu movies i really dont know much about korean flicks let me know peace

Well, for me, MUSA is like sitting on a hill in the desert and watching the events of the movie transpire. it is simply superb. Zhang Zi Yi is in it as well, so there's a HK connection. Korean actor Ahn Sung Ki (who's also in the HK "Battle of Wits" with Andy Lau Tak Wah) is simply incredible.

It is a little long for some people, but that makes it perfect, especially as a journey through the desert. Its not a kung fu movie, but more warriors on the battlefield.

here's a link to a review....tell me about it, if you watch it.

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/panasia/musa_the_warrior.htm

shaolin swords

if i ever get to watch it i will let you know what i thought of it

on another note you cop any new wu cds im still waiting for that killah priest to drop they keep pushing the date back cant wait for it to drop peace

You can get Musa from Netflix, if you use them.

No new WU cds. The last was the Raekwon Linx 2 that you recommended. I downloaded Army of the Pharoahs-"The Torture Papers." Do you like JMT/AOTP?

I just became a Crippled Master with Cracked Fingers, pretty cool.

shaolin swords

peace i like army of the pharaohs jmt is ok i like vinnie paz when his talking about the goverment and stuff like that when hes dropping knowledge when he starts talking about guns and drugs is where i dont like it all in all its all good

when you get a chance check out this cat june marx i think you would like him his a ill mc peace

shaolin swords

and yes congrads on the crippled master with cracked fingers status

im about to reach 200 post soon something i never did on any forum may buddah bless us haaahaha :cool:cool

Archived