shaw.intercontinental.com.hk

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

did any body on here ever order from shaw.intercontinental.com.hk and if you did can you please tell me how much shipping is to the usa.because i wanted to order a couple of flicks from them but i have a feeling shipping is going to be high because i think there based out in china some where.if any bodys know how much is shipping from them please let me know thanks.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

well if any body can help me get these movies without the shipping price being so crazy it being 32 dollars for shipping at the place i was going to get them at.here are the 5 movies i want to buy if any body know of any website that i can get all 5 at a good price please let me know.thanks

1rendezvous with death

2roving swordsman

3return of the sentimental swordsman

4heads for sale

5heaven sword and dragon sabre

smk do you know of any places

dddhouse.com has three of the five listed - they don't have Roving Swordsman and Heads for Sale.

Their Shaw titles are usually the cheapest you will find, and their shipping isn't bad either.

shaolin swords

pai mei i was going to buy it from dddhouse but want to buy all 5 in one shot all 5 at one website thanks though.

rendezvous with death

ETHAICD - DVD - US$ 12.5 (Thai/Mandarin Language/Chinese-English-Thai Subs)

DDHOUSE - DVD - US$ 10.90 + Shipping $3.85 (Mandarin Language/Chinese-English Subs)

roving swordsman

ETHAICD - VCD - US$ 5.5 (Thai Language ONLY/English-Chinese Subs)

return of the sentimental swordsman

DDHOUSE - DVD - US$ 10.90 + Shipping $3.85 (Mandarin Language/Chinese-English Subs)

heads for sale

YESASIA - VCD - US$10.49 (Mandarin Language/Chinese-English Subs)

ETHAICD - VCD - US$ 7.5 (Thai Language ONLY/English-Chinese Subs)

heaven sword and dragon sabre

ETHAICD - DVD - US$ 8.5 (Thai/Mandarin Language/Chinese-English-Thai Subs)

If you ordered ALL 5 movies in DVD format from EthaiCD, total cost would be $58.50 and that includes Free Shipping!

DDhouse Shipping Cost

1 item HK$30/US$3.85,

2 items HK$45/US$5.77,

3 items HK$60/US$7.69,

4 items HK$75/US$9.62,

5 items HK$90/US$11.54,

ETHAICD Offers FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!

YESASIA Offers FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPING!

shaolin swords

smk thanks bro i really appreciate it that helped me alot im most likely going to order from them ethiacd.going to check out the website right now thanks again

shaolin swords

i just checked on ethaicd and rendezvous with death and roving swordsman are both out of stock so i stoped checking after that smk thanks though i appreciate the info.i guess im just going to have to buy it from the website i was talking about to start the thread.

shaolin swords

i tryed to order from shaw.intercontinental.com.hk and dddhouse.com but had trouble ordering with the credit card on both websites.so i had to order from edaymovie.com because that was the only place hew sold all 5 movies i wanted but i only got 4 out of the 5 i wanted.but the thing is they all shipp on diffrent days some in 2 days some shipp in 2 weeks but one shipps the next day.i got all the movies i was talking about acept for the heaven sword and dragon sabre.i still got to buy the all region dvd player because all the dvds i bought are region 3 and my dvd player dont play region 3.

Archived