Chang Shan

Morgoth Bauglir

I remember going to see 7 steps of kung fu in streatham late night back in summer of 82 as soon as Chang Shan walked on screen the place went mad- during the end fight wehn he did the splits people were out of their seats. people were runnig up and down the aisles, sounding off basketball horns and london Underground horns (providev by london transport for clearing the lines.) girls were screaming out loud it was a cross between beetles frenzy and england winning the world cup. only the Victim and Warriors two came close to that kind of cheering, but that was the most intense, Chnag Shan became a legend in London after that night. I'll never forget it. The Reaction he got prooves he's one of the best ever!

. 7steps.jpg

I remember going to see 7 steps of kung fu in streatham late night back in summer of 82 as soon as Chang Shan walked on screen the place went mad- during the end fight wehn he did the splits people were out of their seats. people were runnig up and down the aisles, sounding off basketball horns and london Underground horns (providev by london transport for clearing the lines.) girls were screaming out loud it was a cross between beetles frenzy and england winning the world cup. only the Victim and Warriors two came close to that kind of cheering, but that was the most intense, Chnag Shan became a legend in London after that night. I'll never forget it. The Reaction he got prooves he's one of the best ever!

. 7steps.jpg

Thanks a lot Shapes you are the man and guys just imagine that these films were the mainstream movies in Sub Saharan Africa showing 4 - 5 times a day all over.Man!!!!!!!!!!! those were the days.......it was just stupendous, absolutely awesome,pandemonium,bedlam,chaos all rolled up in one. Shapes has given one of the best examples of what is was like in those days.To get a ticket at the box office.....Lord!!!!.......you have to see the antics.....tough guys made a profession out of this through brute force,guts and bravado.In my neck of the woods security was even deployed inside various auditoria just to keep things in order when the frenzy becomes uncontrollable.If I live longer it is one of my dreams to make a movie about this period with the working title " Au Cinema African Style "

Morgoth Bauglir

I wasn't even alive in 1982:crossedlips: but I know that would be a damn cool movie Kwok Choi. Maybe get shapes on board, some people from NYC, and other people... and show the craziness at the theaters from all over the world at that time. Contact Tarantino and you could probably get some funding for it too.

He was badassin many movies that i have seen, i liked him in Bruce & Shaolin Kung Fu because he played good guy very well, for unusual reason i like Lo Lieh and Chan Sing more as good then as bad guys, unlike many other fans.

Morgoth Bauglir
i liked him in Bruce & Shaolin Kung Fu

I could be wrong, but I don't think he was in Bruce and Shaolin Kung Fu. He did have a small role as a good guy in Jackie and Bruce to the Rescue. I don't think he was in any other Bruceploitations.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Haven't seen too many of his flicks, But HE IS WHAT MAKES SEVEN STEPS OF KUNG FU! That end fight is truly one for the ages, a hall of famer, no doubt!

I could be wrong, but I don't think he was in Bruce and Shaolin Kung Fu. He did have a small role as a good guy in Jackie and Bruce to the Rescue. I don't think he was in any other Bruceploitations.

Chan Sing was in Bruce & Shaolin Kung Fu here is the clip:

, he had a great fighting scene against Bolo, Kong Do and one more guy you should check movie just for Chan he has a great role.

As far as i know, and i know well :xd: Chan Sing didn't have role in Bruce & Jackie to the Rescue, but Eagle Han did so i think that you mixed up those two.

I wasn't even alive in 1982:crossedlips: but I know that would be a damn cool movie Kwok Choi. Maybe get shapes on board, some people from NYC, and other people... and show the craziness at the theaters from all over the world at that time. Contact Tarantino and you could probably get some funding for it too.

Hi Morgoth Bro hold that thought man!!! hold that thought!!!!!!!. I've actually met Tarantino ( really cool dude ) and if I get another opportunity in future I'll pitch.Thanks for the idea.

Morgoth Bauglir
Chan Sing was in Bruce & Shaolin Kung Fu here is the clip:
, he had a great fighting scene against Bolo, Kong Do and one more guy you should check movie just for Chan he has a great role.

As far as i know, and i know well :xd: Chan Sing didn't have role in Bruce & Jackie to the Rescue, but Eagle Han did so i think that you mixed up those two.

Chang Shan and Chan Sing are 2 diffrerent people:wink:

Chang Shan and Chan Sing are 2 diffrerent people:wink:

Ahh we are talking about Chan Shan lol, yeah i know him too, i remember seeing him in Wild Panther with Eagle Han as i remember he was very good.

Morgoth Bauglir

I think rdenn told me he thinks it’s called 7 Foxes 8 Dogs, but I don’t remember getting 100% confirmation on it.

Hi Morgoth Bro hold that thought man!!! hold that thought!!!!!!!. I've actually met Tarantino ( really cool dude ) and if I get another opportunity in future I'll pitch.Thanks for the idea.

I was looking for Tarantino, i have one great script and i had actually got one offer from one company but i turned it down because i'm sure that only Quientin can understeand what i really want to show with that script.

Morgoth Bauglir
that is the right title morgoth, i would love to see a proper filmography/tv list for chan shan cannot see one anywhere

So true! hkmdb has a new one pop up on their filmography for him every once in awhile, so maybe one day we will see a full list of his movies.

How many TV series have you seen him in? I think I've seen 2 series from you and 1 on lonewinna's channel.

i have only seen him in about 2 series, and that tv movie vampire kids was told he did a modern day police show but where is that and also that unknown modern he has done as well.

Morgoth Bauglir

Chang Shan as an evil Taoist/cartoon dragon- QHc3SdoQA7Y&feature=related

Chang Shan as a green hair villain- fast forward to 9 minutes in- WHCqW2v9KVQ&feature=related

Chang Shan vs Dick Wei- fast forward to 4 minutes in- idx4JNX0PJM