Chang Shan

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir
He's just too damn good! He should have been in more moderns- he had the perfect style for it!

Hell yeah!!!!

You really like this guy don't ya Morgoth! He is a total bad ass, love him in 7 Steps of KF, check this one out for a crazy Chang Shan role

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ceqbkEMjaFU

That is some crazy stuff in that clip.

7 Steps is my favorite performance from him. He can't even walk at the end of the fight and he is still whoopin ass. That's how a great villain goes out.

Chinatown Kid

That was some cool looking action in that flick Morgoth, do you know where I can find the movie(7 Foxes 8 Dogs)? From what I heard you say about him I was thinking he was mostly a hand fighter but in that clip he had some mighty nice looking kicks!

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah Chang Shan is great with both his hands and feet. He's a taekwondo guy. As for the movie, you would have to ask rdenn where to get it. I think he told me Chang Shan isn't in the movie too much.

5 Element Boxer

Every movie that I've seen Chang Shan is never dissapointing thanks to him and his flawless martial arts abilities. I mean, the guy kicks ass no matter who he's up against. Where's he been?!!!!

Is this actor Korean? I noticed he has been in some movies from taiwan, but he was in Wild Panther and that movie had majority korean actors and was shot in South Korea. I guess the same can be said about Gordon Liu as he too shot movies in korea, but I am familiar with gordon liu and know he is chinese, Chang shan not so much.

thundered mantis

Don´t remember, maybe he was taiwanese? but I think Toby Russell posted a video interview with CS on youtube named something like "Chang Shan confirmed", where Chang Shang talked a bit about his background. Probably he says where he´s from there...

Found the video, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ8rHga2UnA

Guest Markgway

Lol... Chang Shan - The Cop Beater

It's not 100% clear, but it appears as though he's ethnically Chinese, but was raised in Korea. He mentions about being known by the Chinese in Korea. His Mandarin is fluent as you can hear. I can't imagine many Koreans could talk like that. Where he lives now I don't know?

I thought at first that he was from taiwan, but under his biography on bejingvideo site he was referred to as a korean. So that is where I got confused.

Is this flick any good??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Morgoth Bauglir

That final scene of the movie is so funny! I don't remember Chang Shan having any fights. I think all he does is some boxing training. But to answer your question, the movie is horrible. I had a very tough time sitting through it. Took me a few days.

That final scene of the movie is so funny! I don't remember Chang Shan having any fights. I think all he does is some boxing training. But to answer your question, the movie is horrible. I had a very tough time sitting through it. Took me a few days.

Blimey, never seen this one, nice find

Morgoth Bauglir

I've done this thread before I think but I never tire of talking about this guy. What are your thoughts on him?

8K_S9oieRR4

xeM3Dtp3OdI&feature=related

4_2OpkJd1Ig&feature=related

K_mauQ5k1_c

AnfYk0ECML0

he's always been one of my favorite baddies and is one of the few powerful martial artists that a lot of people don't dish on.. here a lot of people talk bad about bolo, carter wong, and even lo meng..

ShaOW!linDude

Wow! That guy's great! 3 of those films I've never even seen. I'll half to add those titles to my 'Hunt For...' list. I knew that guy looked familiar and I've seen him in other stuff but I'm lousy with names. That's one of the reasons I love these forums. I get schooled.

Morgoth Bauglir

Bus you are right I never thought of that before, I don't think anyone's ever had a bad thing to say about his skills. That's how good this guy is!!

ShaOW!linDude No Guilty is a bit rare I think. But the Chang Shan Connection clip must be really rare. I still haven't gotten a 100% sure answer to the title of it.

ShaOW!linDude

That's the 2 I'm really interested in. So I take it they're hard to come by then. Figures. Well, part of the fun is the hunt.