Best kicker

MG Lerox

1. Chen Shan - Man with awesome skills, great character and everything else!

2. Tong Lung - Best actor out all kickers, he made just several movies but however he stayed my all times favorite actor.

3. Hwang Jang Lee - Honorable mention, i was never so much amazed with him, but he was awesome martial artist thats for sure.

4. Casanova Wong - Guy was good, but honestly i don't think that he has "look" for movie star.

-Thats for me :smile

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

#1- Hwang Jang Lee- he never fails to amaze me coming up with a new kick in almost every movie. Watched Fearless Duo recently, and, he did it again!

#2- tie between Bruce Leung and Casanova Wong

Chen Shan was #1 with his fists, but also amazing with his feet. He's probably around #5 or 6 for me on this list. Also an amazing actor of course. he's a really scary villain in 7 Steps.

THE BEST KICKS EVER !!!!!

1. HWANG JANG LEE :punch !

2. JOHN LUI :heart !

3. TAN TAO LIANG :cool !

4. THE MAD KOREAN :rofl !!

~ :love ATHENA ..! ( No, she is NOT # 5... :shaking:coveredlaugh:rofl )

#1- Hwang Jang Lee- he never fails to amaze me coming up with a new kick in almost every movie. Watched Fearless Duo recently, and, he did it again!

#2- tie between Bruce Leung and Casanova Wong

Chen Shan was #1 with his fists, but also amazing with his feet. He's probably around #5 or 6 for me on this list. Also an amazing actor of course. he's a really scary villain in 7 Steps.

Son... I'm disappointed :shaking

I have to vote for Hwang. Maybe I'm over influenced by that instructional film he did Art of High Impact Kicking (1982).

A lot of classically trained MA guys might think Hwang fast overall, and good at multiple and jumping kicks, but fault him on mechanics of the kick - personally, I always thought his technique was influenced by Hapkido, which is somewhat more loose in execution.

As for a more classical Tae Kwon Do guy, I guess the best was the Venom Sun Chien 孙建. Beautiful extension and height he had on those kicks. Just watching you could almost feel the air go "pop!"

Archived