Bruce Lee Clones

MG Lerox

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Sammo Hung was the best impersonater.

My favourite Bruceploitation films are ENTER THE FAT DRAGON & THE MAN THE MYTH.

I certainly like Bruce Li the best. His films, while of very uneven quality, to me are the best in techniques and entertainment. I have always liked Man the Myth, Dynamo, and Exit the Dragon best.

I think the reason this actor got over as a Bruce clone was his personable quality; you just enjoy watching him work.

J-Smooth143

Dragon Lee was the most histrionic, and the best looking clone besides a young Bruce Le. But as far as "quality" of films lol Ho Chung Tao aka "Bruce Li" was the best of them in my opinion. My fave of his was Bruce Lee, The Man, The Myth (originally released as Li Hsiao Lung chuan chi traditional Chinese: 李小龍傳奇)

Bruce Lee: The Man, The Myth is one of the more accurate Bruce Lee biopics, in that it offers a reasonable facsimile of Lee's life without resorting to scandal or speculation (except in the final scene). That being said, it is still plagued by a number of inaccuracies.

Lee's mask for his The Green Hornet TV role of Kato did not include a pigtail; it was the servitude of the character's civilian guise as a houseboy that Bruce found distasteful.

Lee is seen being challenged by extras on movie sets. These incidents are technically true, although the film blows them out of proportion.

The fight scene in Rome is pure fiction, as most of the other action sequences.

Lee was not rejected for the lead role on the TV show Kung Fu until after he returned to Hong Kong in the early 1970s (most biographies and biopics fudge the facts as this film did to make the story more interesting).

The film shows Bruce Lee being attacked and killed by triads which is a myth.

The film shows Bruce Lee walking in a forest as a recluse.

While filming The Big Boss, Lee is challenged by a local Thai boxer. This fight happened in reality and is a fight that Bruce won, but in the movie the fight is blown way out of proportion.

brucelimanmyth.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[source]Wikipedia]

Archived