Rankings

SMK

Haha, I find some of these titles pretty funny. Like that you included the Venoms. :thumbsup

The Venoms (all 6 of them) had to be represented. Glad you like the mashup of movie titles to form 1 cool sounding ranking. :clappinghands:smile:thumbsup

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took me about a year to make 400 posts on KFC forums. At that rate, it'd take me 9 years to become a MASTER OF THE 36TH CHAMBER. :whew

It took me about a year to make 400 posts on KFC forums. At that rate, it'd take me 9 years to become a MASTER OF THE 36TH CHAMBER. :whew

We all should have goals in life. To be deemed MASTER OF THE 36TH CHAMBER is something we should all strive for. :coveredlaugh

Good luck brother.

We all should have goals in life. To be deemed MASTER OF THE 36TH CHAMBER is something we should all strive for. :coveredlaugh

Good luck brother.

I'm gonna be ambitious. Challenged accepted. :cool

Secret Executioner

I'm already a Venomous Snake, nearly missed my "Jade Tiger Killer" time 'cause I've been posting like a maniac lately. :coveredlaugh

Secret Executioner

I like my current status (One-Armed Boxer From Shangtung) - I love the One-armed Boxer movies (OAB and Master Of The Flying Guillotine that is) and Boxer From Shantung looks like a nice one. :cool

• Administrator

It's funny, I never pay any attention to how many posts I have. I just post when I'm moved to, or have something I want to say. But SMK pointed out to me that I had some ridiculous amount of posts on KFC- the most of any member I think he said! :thinking I think it was around 4,000, but I can't remember. Shame I don't win a free trip to Hong Kong or something! :laugh

4000 posts ??? Wow Bob thats mad !!! Maybe a trip to HK would have been awesome, but you would have deserved at least a nunchukeyboard !!!! Because 4000 poste require some double keyboard skills brother hehe

• Administrator
4000 posts ??? Wow Bob thats mad !!! Maybe a trip to HK would have been awesome, but you would have deserved at least a nunchukeyboard !!!! Because 4000 poste require some double keyboard skills brother hehe

LOL :rofl Now keep in mind- that's since 2007! Imagine how many more drawings I could've created if I'd have spent that time working instead of writing?! :thinking

• Administrator
On 'Fandom' brother Bob actually has the most posts of all members, with a whopping ...

4,903 Posts

Who... me? :thinking:laugh

BTW, we will be bringing over the Ranking system to the new forum. So everyones goal is to reach 3,600 quality post, to obtain the title of

MASTER OF THE 36TH CHAMBER

Yeah Bob is BMOC with his posts. I think 3 or 4 should make the 34/35th chamber. I need to up my posts a couple hundred to get to that "The Big Boss of Shanghai" rank. I dig that.

Yeah Bob is BMOC with his posts. I think 3 or 4 should make the 34/35th chamber. I need to up my posts a couple hundred to get to that "The Big Boss of Shanghai" rank. I dig that.

I'm open to change some of the rank titles, if you anyone else have any suggestions, please share them here.

As you can tell, for the most part, I just combined movie titles together. :smile

Secret Executioner

Abbot, I have a suggestion for the "One-Armed Boxer From Shangtung". You might want to drop a "g" in there, cause it's Shantung, not Shangtung. :wink

• Administrator
Abbot, I have a suggestion for the "One-Armed Boxer From Shangtung". You might want to drop a "g" in there, cause it's Shantung, not Shangtung. :wink

Actually I'm pretty sure both spellings are correct. I've seen it spelled each way. Is it possible that some cities have alternate spellings when they are translated, similar to Chinese names?

Secret Executioner

Actually I'm pretty sure both spellings are correct. I've seen it spelled each way. Is it possible that some cities have alternate spellings when they are translated, similar to Chinese names?

Good point there. I mean, how many ways can you spell Beijing again ?

You're right. I like to go by the official spellings the movie studios give their films, and after checking, your are correct, there is no extra "g", I will edit the ranking. Thank you for pointing that out brother.

Secret Executioner

You're right. I like to go by the official spellings the movie studios give their films, and after checking, your are correct, there is no extra "g", I will edit the ranking. Thank you for pointing that out brother.

Yeah, this is the spelling of the English title. Guess I should have mentionned it because brother Bob's kinda right in saying the other spelling is valid as well.

Always glad to help anyway. :cool

Yeah, this is the spelling of the English title. Guess I should have mentionned it because brother Bob's kinda right in saying the other spelling is valid as well.

Always glad to help anyway. :cool

I just changed it. :thumbsup

Archived