Rankings

SMK

Here on the Kung Fu Fandom Forum, there are a total of 36 levels of ranks to achieve. This is a breakdown of how many posts is required to reach each level, and the names for each rank.

Rankings.thumb.jpg.eb38e658b752da7c3c220

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

i try to post alot and make threads but if some one can get at 3,600 it will be crazy the most post i got on any forum is 120 something i dont know how people get up tp 1,000 and more i try but cant

i try to post alot and make threads but if some one can get at 3,600 it will be crazy the most post i got on any forum is 120 something i dont know how people get up tp 1,000 and more i try but cant

I've seen people on certain forums with thousands of posts, but the thing is, it can take years, unless you simply post like a mad man. 3,600 can be had. Anyone to ever get to 3,600 and beyond, are in for a REAL treat!

shaolin swords

its been a while since I posted in this thread but after last year posting like 400 post in one year lol :laugh I thought I be close to 800 already but I only posted like 50 and its all most half way into the year I got to get going with it lol haahaaa :laugh:laugh:clappinghands

thankyouforfu

For some reason I can't read the first page of this thread, as it just says

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method bbcode::table_pass() in /home/shaoli9/public_html/phpBB/includes/bbcode.php(112) : regexp code on line 1"

when I click on it...

So, could someone tell me what the rankings are, or whatever it is that 7 Blows is talking about?

Please try again now. The first page opens up for me since I just made a change to a file on the server.

Thanks.

Archived