THE MAN !!

Athena

BRUCE LEE !!

What can be said about this LEGEND that have not been said before ?? Maybe not much... EXCEPT our opinions .. But we at Shaolin Chamber 36 know, and deeply respect the many fans and even Bruce Lee experts out there !!

We are hoping and counting on you to come and SHARE all your Bruce Lee stuff RIGHT HERE !!

Our humble THANK YOU AND WELCOME is already waiting !!

We will also discuss the wonderful world/work of the BRUCE LEE CLONES !!

To (SORT OF) quote the GREAT MAN :

" DON'T THINK ...FEEL ( THE SHAOLIN CHAMBER 36 )" !!!

168121_157305004316855_151960294851326_280405_6502377_n.jpg(Courtesy The Heroic Sisterhood via www. )

Thank you from :heart Bruce Lee :heart fan ~Athena !!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've recently bought the Bruce Lee Ultimate Collection set from 20th Century Fox, but I have not yet watched all the films. In 2011, I plan on watching all of the BL films, once and for all!!!

:smile

I will HOLD YOU TO THAT PROMISE ABBOT !!!

I will confirm that I've watched all his films by making a proper post about it once this task is complete! :wink

I've already watched FIST OF FURY this year it was actually for the first time in Cantonese.

& more recently watched some of the remakes as I found my FIST OF LEGEND VHS I think I taped it on the 15 November 2007(can't be sure on the year but the date was on programme info) off BBC 1 & had not seen it since then also watched FIST OF FURY 2 & 3.

I have the blurays and plan to re-watch them with my son. Of course I've seen the eng dubs many times over and I have the HKL DVDs too. As for Fist Of Legend, I the fan-made disc using the fully-remastered french R2 video & properly translated english subs. All other releases of this, including the DD one, have dub-titles.

Ooooooooooh that Fist of Legend fan made setup sounds choice :thumbsup

As for Bruce...he is one of the big reasons I got into fu to begin with. I marathon all his movies at least 3-4 times a year. :party:party

I've recently bought the Bruce Lee Ultimate Collection set from 20th Century Fox, but I have not yet watched all the films. In 2011, I plan on watching all of the BL films, once and for all!!!

:smile

OMG, Abbott - haven't watched all of Bruce?!

That's kinda like a Christian that ain't read the Bible :wink

OMG, Abbott - haven't watched all of Bruce?!

That's kinda like a Christian that ain't read the Bible :wink

Yes, very true. I have this collection sitting right in front me as I write this. I will try and FINALLY watch at least 1 of these movies, this week!

Archived