The Troll Hunter

SMK

Athena mentioned this movie over on the FLK forum, and it was the first time I had ever heard of it, and after watching the trailer for it, I immediately made a mental note that I NEED TO WATCH THIS MOVIE! It looks insanely cool, and it is just my type of movie.

infoM.pngIMDB

A group of students investigates a series of mysterious bear killings, but learns that there are much more dangerous things going on. They start to follow a mysterious hunter, learning that he is actually a troll hunter.

Check out the trailer for yourself.

[bBvideo 620,385]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4PGFODxiJc[/bBvideo]

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I've been tracking this one on twitch for a few months now. Looks very interesting.

Let me know as SOON as this is available my friend, and I will do the same. Thanks!

The Troll Hunter Blu-ray rip is now available online! (for those of you that download movies) With English Subtitles!!!

Yes, I saw it at Horror Charnal yesterday. I'm tempted to jump on it, or wait for a 720 or 1080 rip to appear. Decisions, decisons...

Yes, I saw it at Horror Charnal yesterday. I'm tempted to jump on it, or wait for a 720 or 1080 rip to appear. Decisions, decisons...

I watched the 720 rip last night, loved it, great movie.

Archived