Saw 3D

SMK

I've recently watched SAW 3D, completely the wrong way. No I am not referring to watching it in 2D at home on my TV, I mean I watched without first seeing Parts 3-6 ... I had only seen Parts 1 and 2. The movie obviously continues where the last one had left off. So as I couldn't follow along with the story line, that is not what most people watch these movies for anyways ...

... they watch it to see all the gruesome deaths and all those WICKED traps!

I enjoyed the movie anyway, even though I was obviously missing out on the storyline. I was able to still follow it along. It was ok for a horror movie.

alertM.pngBeware, if you have a weak stomach and if you would rather not see someones skin being ripped of their body, than do not watch this movie. :puke

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well like you Ray, I watched 1 & 2 only. Not sure if I'll be checking the new one out, but your description of it reminds me of a French horror movie of a couple of years ago, Martyrs. Man, that was one very extreme movie. I was tempted at times to switch it off, but I stuck with it to see the ending. Another kind of extreme movie that I watched lately was I Saw The Devil. Again, very difficult to watch in parts, but an excellent movie. Sort of like A Bittersweet Life meets Old Boy.

Well like you Ray, I watched 1 & 2 only. Not sure if I'll be checking the new one out, but your description of it reminds me of a French horror movie of a couple of years ago, Martyrs. Man, that was one very extreme movie. I was tempted at times to switch it off, but I stuck with it to see the ending. Another kind of extreme movie that I watched lately was I Saw The Devil. Again, very difficult to watch in parts, but an excellent movie. Sort of like A Bittersweet Life meets Old Boy.

I have the movie I Saw the Devil, just haven't watched it yet. I never heard of Martrys Man, I will have to look that one up. :nerd

Archived