Thunder Kick (1974)

TheKungFuRobber

TheKungFuRobber

It is the film at the very start of this, with two men fighting.

4Q5cpQ9QBOY

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKungFuRobber

Thanks, Morgoth. I just needed to know because the fight scene looks good.

one of my first introductions to the world of kung fu,my father bought this on Super 8 200 foot condensed version.

Secret Executioner
Isn't this a retitling of THUNDER KICK?

92e366b5481d790f2f0fea0cacdf7c2749484dd4.jpg

Read of a guy called Brute Lee on nanarland.com, didn't remember him until you brought this up. :tongue:

DragonClaws

Larry Lee was a real life Martial Artist and I think the Top Fighter documentary mentions he worked in the HK police force?. He was good friends with Bruce Lee during his later HK years.

Isn't this a retitling of THUNDER KICK?

92e366b5481d790f2f0fea0cacdf7c2749484dd4.jpg

Is this film for real?. That's the funniest film poster Ive seen in a long time. ThunderScore you find some really funny/interesting images.

Just watched the german dvd of this.great anamorphic 2:35:1 print that unfortunately was heavily cut,for the missing footage they've inserted a 4:3 source.English dubbed,what a great climactic fight this one has.happy to see this in a decent version at lat

Does this title deserve a restored Blu-Ray/DVD release?, it's one I've always wanted to watch.

The only trialer I could find for the movie, is the heavily pixalated one below.

it's a great basher, i'm due a double feature rewatch of this anf Fists Of The Double K. I love my german DVDs of those two.

Archived