Searching for 2 movies (old post)

Gobugari

Hello!!

I'm searching 2 movies, but i'can get any result. I hope you people can help me

I'll put the two scenes of the films if somebody remember those, thanks!

The first movie is a police-martial art film, circa 1970~1980(maybe)is because the old fashioned suits. Is about 2 detectives - i think-, i remember the last fight, the good guy kick the handcuff, goes up, take the 2 arms of the bad guy, and the handcuff fall closed over the bad guy wrists..Remember the good wear a green sleeveless shirt, and light brown suit

The other film is a wuxia film i think.The scene i remember is an old farmer walking and 2 bandits appears and assault the old man.Later appears a warrior who try to defend the farmer and the 2 bandits.The farmer says thanks to the warrior, but he, attacks the farmers with a knife, and begins to laugh with the other 2 bandits.Later the 3 bandits brutally attacks teh farmer and throw him down on a hill. I don't know,maybe i'm mixing two film but i think the hero goes to Korea for learn a mixed martial art: tae-kwon-do with kung fu i think

I hope it helps

Thanks again,bye

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello!!

The first movie is a police-martial art film, circa 1970~1980(maybe)is because the old fashioned suits. Is about 2 detectives - i think-, i remember the last fight, the good guy kick the handcuff, goes up, take the 2 arms of the bad guy, and the handcuff fall closed over the bad guy wrists..Remember the good wear a green sleeveless shirt, and light brown suit

The other film is a wuxia film i think.The scene i remember is an old farmer walking and 2 bandits appears and assault the old man.Later appears a warrior who try to defend the farmer and the 2 bandits.The farmer says thanks to the warrior, but he, attacks the farmers with a knife, and begins to laugh with the other 2 bandits.Later the 3 bandits brutally attacks teh farmer and throw him down on a hill. I don't know,maybe i'm mixing two film but i think the hero goes to Korea for learn a mixed martial art: tae-kwon-do with kung fu i think

I hope it helps

Thanks again,bye

1st maybe-HOT COOL AND THE VICIOUS

2ND Looking into!! It's a toughie!!2nd maybe Bells of Death

Righteous Master

You might be right WhiteTiger1. This does kind of sound like Bells of Death. Gobugari, does one of the three bad guys shoot the wife of the farmers wife with a arrow as she is running away?

Guest Markgway

Doesn't sound like THTCATV.

Pure guess: Two Wondrous Tigers maybe?

ironfistedmonk

Nah not 2 Wondrous Tigers, Tiger Yang is killed off, no handcuffs. From the description it sounds like it's set in the 70's not a period piece.

I too thought Bells of Death for the other one.

Maybe; Death Duel of Kung Fu aka Showdown of the Master Warriors.

I remember Wong Tao playing a part with handcuffs in one of his movies, just can't remember which one without actually watching his movie's again. Which is not a bad idea!! I remember Death Duel being a pretty good movie.:)

HI!!

Sorry about the late, i wasn't at home

Thanks to all of you for help me

now i will search about those titles, thanks again

well Righteous Master, i really dont remember if his wife was attacked, only i got the farmer carried rice or something on his shoulders, and maybe (not sure) one bandit was one eyed. The dialogue when he was attacked i remember something like:

Warrior(bandit): "why you attack the old man"??

now the bandit stays close the farmer

Farmer: "oh thanks!"

warrior(bandit):"nevermind, Now, You DIEE!) and cuts the farmer

and now the 3 bandits laught

Maybe is DEATH DUEL OF KUNG FU. The review says some like the movie was filmed on South Korea, so the taekwondo martial art mixed stuff were correct.

i will search more about that.

and for the first movie, i dont really sure but there was something about a "dragon" or "tiger" maybe the movie title or some character (maybe the translation of the movie here was incorrect). Ah, i remember at the last fight the good guy make a movement like M.Bison of Street Fighter (the psycho crusher) bouncing on a tree and hitting him with the two palms

is hard to explain, haha, but i hope you figure

thanks again

bye

Graeme Noble

Here is the end fight of Hot Cool and Vicious I posted onto youtube a year ago, but I don't think this is the one you're looking for.

ybnwq8cR9_Q

Hi .long time since i connected

I ask for 2 movies that might have more luck and now you can help me

That time i rememeber something like:

The first movie is a police-martial art film, circa 1970~1980(maybe)is because the old fashioned suits (long neck shirts and flared pants). Is about 2 detectives - i think-, i remember the last fight, the good guy kick the handcuff, goes up, take the 2 arms of the bad guy, and the handcuff fall closed over the bad guy wrists..Remember the good wear a green sleeveless shirt, and light brown suit

I remember at the last fight the good guy make a movement like M.Bison of Street Fighter (the psycho crusher) bouncing on a tree and hitting him with the two palms

The other film is a wuxia film i think.The scene i remember is an old farmer walking and 2 bandits appears and assault the old man.Later appears a warrior who try to defend the farmer and the 2 bandits.The farmer says thanks to the warrior, but he, attacks the farmer with a knife, and begins to laugh with the other 2 bandits.Later the 3 bandits brutally attacks teh farmer and throw him down on a hill. I don't know,maybe i'm mixing two film but i think the hero goes to Korea for learn a mixed martial art: tae-kwon-do with kung fu i think

Isn't Death duel of Kung Fu nor Hot Cool and Vicious

i hope you can save my day

best regards

Archived