Lone Wolf and Cub: Game [Box Set]

Guest Daisho2004

Guest Daisho2004

I came across this game while doing a search for someone has anyone ever heard of this game before? If so how is it?

Here is the link:www.alibris.com/search/de...=3&qsort=p

Publisher: Mayfair Games

Date Published: 1989

ISBN-13: 9780923763053

ISBN: 0923763058

Description: Very Good. 0923763058. COMPLETE, all listed items included. Box has light wear.; "The serenity and beauty of Japanese culture combines with the violent struggle of life and honor in the Lone Wolf & Cub boardgame based on the comics and graphic novels published by First Publishing. 1 or 2 players take the roles of Itto Ogami (Lone Wolf) and his son Daigoro (Cub) and go in search of vengeance, honor, and Mu, the highly desired trait of enlightenment. This beautifully illustrated game features a full-color game board depicting the eastern area of Honshu, Japan, and a striking cover by Matt Wagner. Lone Wolf and Cub is an exciting, challenging game for both game enthusiasts and collectors alike. " COMPONENTS: * Game board * 79 Laminated playing cards * Rule Book * A Thousand Paths Book * Two pawns * Six pegs * Twelve Counters * Sorting Tray.

Alibris ID: 9071003698

Name: Wayne's World of Books, AZ, USA

Reliability: Excellent

Questions? Contact the seller.

more copies of this title

see all from $45.00

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was a sorta role playing game made at the same time as First Comics was releasing the series. It was pretty good, with lots of art from the series, but it just never took off.

Guest Daisho2004

Thanks Linn1, I really can't see myself playing a board game right now more so who'd want to play with me anyway lol. When video games are where its at.

Archived