Justin Lin's WARRIOR (2019) – based on an idea by Bruce Lee

mpm74

Not sure if I've mentioned it but Mark was wasted! He looked good during the fight scenes he had.

Oh well he can go back to being wasted on other shit.

iron-chef-secret-ingredient.gif

• Haha 1

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• laagi

• PandaPawPaw

• Drunken Monk

• DragonClaws

Warrior has been cancelled by Max after 3 seasons. In February, the 3 seasons will air on Netflix. Now, interesting, it is believed if the show gets traction on Netflix, the streamer may do a 4th season, like in the case of Manifest, which NBC cancelled after 3 seasons and after it hit waves on Netflix, had an exclusive 4th and final season. 

https://collider.com/warrior-cancelled-season-3/

https://deadline.com/2023/12/warrior-canceled-max-netflix-picks-up-non-exclusive-rights-3-seasons-1235643240/

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

7 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

Warrior has been cancelled by Max after 3 seasons. In February, the 3 seasons will air on Netflix. Now, interesting, it is believed if the show gets traction on Netflix, the streamer may do a 4th season, like in the case of Manifest, which NBC cancelled after 3 seasons and after it hit waves on Netflix, had an exclusive 4th and final season. 

https://collider.com/warrior-cancelled-season-3/

https://deadline.com/2023/12/warrior-canceled-max-netflix-picks-up-non-exclusive-rights-3-seasons-1235643240/

Smh the time they could've made one or two final seasons- hopefully theyll get traction to make one last one. I think it's a load of crap not to let the show get a proper conclusion - look at Batwoman. Nobody gave a damn about that show (viewership was very low) and they dragged it out to multiple seasons. This is ridiculous

• Angry 1

Netflix are known for delivering final seasons (they did the same with Lucifer) so I hope they give us a great send off for Warrior. I'm genuinely saddened to hear it's been canceled as it's been one of my favourite shows for a number of years.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Drunken Monk said:

Netflix are known for delivering final seasons (they did the same with Lucifer) so I hope they give us a great send off for Warrior. I'm genuinely saddened to hear it's been canceled as it's been one of my favourite shows for a number of years.

I feel the same exact way. I overall enjoyed the third season and the final episode was pretty epic. I really hope they tie up loose ends especially with Ah Sahm's journey as a warrior/ hero. Only time will tell what Netflix will do so I'm hoping the same will happen to this show- it needs a definitive conclusion

I'm aware I've been one of those who didn't enjoy S03 quite as much but THIS still is unfortunate news!

Also it's weird as Warrior reportedly was one of their most successful shows or was it now?

Yeah figures Netflix would pick this up and I guess chances are good they will produce at least a final season.

@Karlos Did these online petitions ever achieve anything? Correct me if I'm wrong. But yeah maybe some positive buzz could be generated.

• Like 1

WarriorBloodCrest

The news says a lot about how incompetent and dysfunctional Warner Discovery is, considering they cancelled Warrior not once but twice, even when by all reports it's done consistently well in viewership and engagement since it's inception.

That said, I haven't had the chance of checking out season 3 in full yet. Here's hoping Netflix will eventually deliver a season 4 and allow the show to reach a proper conclusion.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

PandaPawPaw
1 hour ago, laagi said:

So wait this actually happened :yociexp57:

Oh lawd I've only just noticed that's Michael Bisping!

S4 soon? Need some more RaiCheng!

2.png

:heart

ShaOW!linDude

Been rewatching this on Netflix. A few reasons:

1) This is what Wu Assassins should've been like regarding fight scenes.
2)The fights in this are just boss! There is some fantastically brutal choreography.
3) There are a lot of interesting characters and the plot lines are pretty good. The casting and acting are great.
4) Hoping the viewership for this gets boosted on Netflix so that it gets the same treatment as Peaky Blinders = a Netflix film/series to complete closure. It needs it and it deserves it.

• Like 4