One Armed Boxer (1971) - Best DVD?

shukocarl

Can anyone tell me which is the best looking (English Dub) DVD out there at the moment?

Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tex Killer

I own only german dvd and picture quality is brilliant. However audio track could be better, at times there are sounds which remind me of vinyl noise between tracks.

David Rees

Shame an uncut version of this film has never surfaced. It was cut after initial release ala Big Boss and the uncut print has never been seen again.

yeah the cuts are awful. French DVD is one of the rare prints which also has Audio Jumps in Mandarin for every censor cuts so each is glaring evidence where footage was cut out.

for English Dub these are not apparent anymore.

Thanks fellas...does anyone know if there are plans for a UK release, by the company who are releasing the Bruce Lee Blu- Rays in Sept?

Killer Meteor

The German DVD's English dub is slighly remixed, when people get thrown into vats.

TheKungFuRobber

When you can't find any good DVDs, Asian DVD Club is your friend. I got a custom subbed version from there with English and Mandarin. Don't know if it was cut or not and the MAndarin track had strange noise in the background, but the English sounded fine and he subtitles were very good. It is based on a remastered Media Asia print and is 2:35.1 Anamorphic widescreen.

Archived