Actor and Movie?

Guest Patches

Guest Patches

In the late 60's, early 70's there was a young actor who did a few samurai movies and I don't remember his name. He looked half white and half Japanese. Very handsome. He was sort of a heartthrob type celebrity with the young girls. I remember one samurai movie he did where he fell in love with a sweet girl and I think she died in it. Can anybody help me? I've never seen him or this movie since and I was just curious to see if anybody knew who I was talking about.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr Dragula

Raizo Ichikawa?

raizooutcastuf6.jpg

Most known in the west for his role in the long running series Nemuri Kyoshiro AKA: Sleepy Eyes of Death.

fullmooncut250xe0.jpg

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns
I remember one samurai movie he did where he fell in love with a sweet girl and I think she died in it.

Could it be, The Betrayal your thinking of?

Guest Daisho2004

No in "The Betrayal" she didn't die at the end. But I was thinking it was the "Sleepy Eyes of Death" series also, just not sure which one it could be.

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Daisho, it's his girlfriend that he meets after leaving home on the run as a fugitive who is raped and killed by the two guys on the side of the road I'm referring too. It's his fiance is the one he meets again at the end of the movie who survives. I'm referring to the girl he meets midway through the story and starts falling in love with who dies as stated above.

Guest Daisho2004

You know Vengeance, I'd have to watch this movie again its been a while and I've been meaning to do it. I don't remember that scene but I'll get back to you on it.

Archived