Railroad Tigers (2016) – Jackie Chan

mpm74

It was a really good film. Defiantly one of the better films that Jackie has made recently. The action was really good, but don't go into this thinking its  one of his martial Arts films. This is a war film in the vain of something like Hogan's Heroes, where a group of Chinese resistance fighters try to take out a railroad bridge occupied by the Japanese Army. There is mostly gunfights, but we do get a little bit of Martial Arts mixed in from time to time. The comedy is really good, my favorite part being where Jackie Chan and his real-life son Jaycee are locked up together in a cage. Their exchange in this scene had me rolling. It was also cool to see a lot of familiar faces. Besides Jackie and his son, you also got Zitao Huang(From "The Game Changer(2017)", one of my favorite films) Hiroyuki Ikeuchi(From Ip Man), and a special appearance from one of my favorite actors at the end that I won't spoil here. Speaking of Jaycee Chan, he was actually really good in this film, especially compared to the last film I saw him in("The Twins Effect II(2004)"). Him and his dad really played well off of each other.  So yeah, pretty good film. I defiantly recommend it. 

• Like 4

J.J. Hayden

Does anybody own a decent copy of the Jackie Chan film Railroad Tigers. I want to make a note of the stunt team list but I don't own a copy myself and the online versions make the text so small+blurred it's nearly impossible to read. If you have a decent copy could you send me a screenshot of the stunt team, if it's the Chinese version and you can't read the text, keep an eye out for the English text "Lee In Seob", the names surrounding him are the stunt team.

Cheers