Anyone Else Here Appreciate FEARLESS FIGHTERS (1973)?

Guest Dahnamics

whitesnake

YES! Saw that great promo on tv, so I just had to see Fearless Fighters on the big screen, and managed to snag the original Fearless Fighters movie poster somewhere in the 1970s (that one in the newspaper ad). I also bought the Image DVD when it was released. That's a great Ken Barr poster; I've appreciated his artwork for decades. Seeing those movie titles again, Deep Thrust, etc., sure brings back some great memories. Thanks for all the images above.

• Like 1

shukocarl1441996347

I've heard about this one since the early 80's but only just watched it.

WTF did I just see? It probably has it's fans but to me it was one of THE worst fu (or any other) flicks I've ever witnessed. 

I hope my brain/eyes forgive me:bs_overwhelmed:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, shukocarl1441996347 said:

I've heard about this one since the early 80's but only just watched it.

WTF did I just see? It probably has it's fans but to me it was one of THE worst fu (or any other) flicks I've ever witnessed. 

I hope my brain/eyes forgive me:bs_overwhelmed:

I saw this movie once, when the DVD was first released, and I honestly do not recall anything about it at all, except according to the poster/cover for the movie, there are different types of weapons used by different characters. :bs_martialgreeting:

• Like 3

NoKUNGFUforYU

Somebody flies across a river at one point. It's so bad it's good. Basically it is one of the few good guy roles that Yi Yuen portrayed. 

• Like 3

On 12/31/2020 at 4:08 AM, De Ming Li said:

Is it as bad as Fist of Fear, Touch of Death? :laugh

Fred the flying fatman, The Black Dragon,The Hammer,Bill Louie,Invincible Super Chan, Bruce Lee,Adolph Caesar. Fantastic

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 3

On 12/31/2020 at 5:37 AM, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

Somebody flies across a river at one point. It's so bad it's good. Basically it is one of the few good guy roles that Yi Yuen portrayed. 

I watched this movie many years ago in a picture quality that had nothing to do with the above one.

Chang Ching Ching, Chiang Ming, Chen Hung Lieh, Yi Yuen and the other girl who seems to have played in only this movie, What can I ask for more ? All my idols are here and when I'll receive the dvd I bought from our friend @SMK, I'm sure that I'll enjoy it as much as the first time I watched it !

• Like 4

Chu Liu Hsiang

I just watched and enjoyed it a lot! Even with horrible dub and obviously cut. I don't mind low production values but they REALLY need something like the magic Shaw carpet. I mean, look at the floor, it's disgusting! ;) nocarpet!.PNG.ad5c6058bd833680e0e134a2a379999b.PNG

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Chen Hung Lieh
4 hours ago, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

Even with horrible dub and obviously cut.

i must say I appreciated the dvd dub after watching the even more horrible Ocean Shores dub. I hate to say this but I was grateful that some annoying scenes have been cut out for the dvd/US theatrical cut.

• Like 4

Chu Liu Hsiang
21 hours ago, Chen Hung Lieh said:

(...) I hate to say this but I was grateful that some annoying scenes have been cut out for the dvd/US theatrical cut.

Good to know that I did not miss out on anything :)

• Like 1