Cross (2012) Simon Yam

AlbertV

Has anyone seen this film with Simon Yam? It's coming to DVD on June 23 from Well Go USA. It came out in 2012. I'm going to be getting an advanced copy of it so I was wondering if anyone had seen it, what are your opinions on it.

Cross+2012-1-b.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer

If Well Go are sending you a copy of 'Cross' then it's probably a sign that your relationship with them has soured. The movie wasn't even properly completed, awful in every way and not even worthy of a review.

Still, thankfully Kozo over at lovehkfilm was brave enough to go there, and his review pretty much sums it up. Nothing further to be said.

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews_2/cross.html

It sounds like the film had quite an interesting concept, but the execution turned out to be less than stellar.

If Well Go are sending you a copy of 'Cross' then it's probably a sign that your relationship with them has soured. The movie wasn't even properly completed, awful in every way and not even worthy of a review.

Still, thankfully Kozo over at lovehkfilm was brave enough to go there, and his review pretty much sums it up. Nothing further to be said.

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews_2/cross.html

That could be why there are four directors noted. Well, I requested for the copy, but I wanted to get some opinions of the film so I know what I might possibly be in for. Thanks :)

One Armed Boxer
That could be why there are four directors noted. Well, I requested for the copy, but I wanted to get some opinions of the film so I know what I might possibly be in for. Thanks :)

Nice, why pay for movies when you can directly ask the distributor to send you them for free! I'll send you my Well Go want list on PM.

Nice, why pay for movies when you can directly ask the distributor to send you them for free! I'll send you my Well Go want list on PM.

Well, I work with a PR company who represents Well Go and I get press releases and they ask if I want to request the DVD or Blu-Ray advanced copies for review before they are released so I can review them and I get to keep the discs. Cross is the latest one I will be getting and I just received the Blu-Ray of Tsui Hark's The Taking of Tiger Mountain today but I will be watching that tomorrow after the Arrow finale.

Archived