Please help!

Superfly

I know I own this film but can not remember the title. The lead hero is a swordsman that removed himself from the fighting world. He has a sword that looks old and rusty. But when he decides to fight again. He polishes the old sword into a fierce weapon. He also was very unkempt looking but cleans himself up before returning to battle.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I own this film but can not remember the title. The lead hero is a swordsman that removed himself from the fighting world. He has a sword that looks old and rusty. But when he decides to fight again. He polishes the old sword into a fierce weapon. He also was very unkempt looking but cleans himself up before returning to battle.

There was a similar scene in Reign of Assassins.

Blade of Fury also had a hero who had removed himself from the martial world.

Unfortunately its somebody else asking me to tell them the title. They remember very little and while it sounded familiar I couldn't place it.

Unfortunately its somebody else asking me to tell them the title. They remember very little and while it sounded familiar I couldn't place it.

Perhaps the person watched Reign of Assassins and Tai Chi Master (or Bodyguards and Assassins) on a double-bill and confused them?

Perhaps the person watched Reign of Assassins and Tai Chi Master (or Bodyguards and Assassins) on a double-bill and confused them?

Tai-Chi Master! I think that could be it. She said she saw it on TV. I was pretty sure Reign of Assassins has never been aired.

Thanks Doc!

Hey DrNgor who is that in your avatar pic?

It's the lovely Polly Shang Kuan Ling Feng!!!!!

Archived