Enter The Dragon w/ the alt. Asian opening credits?

JohnnieFreeze

TheKungFuRobber

https://51-kdy.com/vodplay/longzhenghudou-1-1.html

Here is the Asian print, there is nothing really different about it that is noteworthy compared to the normal version other than being very poorly dubbed into Mandarin and having Chinese credits.

Sorry if I sound cranky, I'm just sick of Enter the Dragon. It's just a bad movie for me, that was great as a kid but I've seen it about a million times now. I hate the soundtrack so goddamned much. King Boxer is better, it genuinely doesn't get old and it has likable characters unlike ETD which is about as racist as Song of the South really in the stereotypes it perpetuates but because it was the first Hollywood film with the leading role going to a Chinese man (sort of, John Saxon gets more screen time, never appears with Bruce and Bruce has maybe 20 lines) it is seen as some kind of cultural breakthrough, which seems a push for me. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on the movie, I can see some of the people who worked on the film wanting to produce something wholesome, and that reflects but Hollywood will always be a racist, backwards corrupt conglomeration of pedophiles, sociopaths and shysters to me and it wouldn't surprise me if Fred Weintraub or Raymond Chow had a part in Bruce Lee's death because of some contract, sleazy bastards. Anyway, I'm just rambling now I guess. Enjoy the movie and stay sane. :)

Edited by TheKungFuRobber
  • Like 2

Fred complained in his memoir that Bruce had an obsession with scaring him with the cobra. I can't imagine him wanting to make another movie with Bruce had he not died.

It's weird for actress Tien Mi to get credited in the opening HK credits when she has more of a walk-on role. It seems like she was afforded a courtesy because of her association with Lo Wei, who played her boyfriend in None But the Brave (1973). He directed her in The Hurricane (1972) and Naughty! Naughty! (1974).

• Like 2