New German Shaw releases: The Killer, Killers on Wheels, etc.

Zhang Liao

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a pity !!

So, I guess that they will be only in German language, or will they be in Mandarin with German subtitles ?

Also, if they are new releases, I guess that The killer and Killers on wheels will be remastered ?

And when they will be released, where will it be possible ot buy them ?

Thanks for the answers, if you have any...

Secret Executioner
Can I buy this bitch now??? What's the hold up?

Looks like no release date has been announced so far. Also, not sure if it's a BD or a DVD release. Looks like one nice 4-movie pack though.

There is no release schedule yet.

Both The Killer and Killers on Wheels will be remastered. (They said so on FB)

I have not read anything about the language but my guess is Mandarin/German language and German subs.

But both movies will be released on DVD only. At least for the moment.

One armed Swordsman will get a blu release though.

One armed Swordsman will get a blu release though.

Nobody's been waiting for that one since there's an excellent HK Blu Ray available.

But to get KILLERS ON WHEELS and THE KILLER as remastered DVD's comes as a big surprise, great news indeed! Pity they don't include English subs though. Usually German companies just translate English subs... and some of them can't even do that properly...:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Nobody's been waiting for that one since there's an excellent HK Blu Ray available.

But to get KILLERS ON WHEELS and THE KILLER as remastered DVD's comes as a big surprise, great news indeed! Pity they don't include English subs though. Usually German companies just translate English subs... and some of them can't even do that properly...:tinysmile_angry2_t:

THE KILLER is already available remastered with English subs (bootleg made from the Celestial TV channel).

KILLERS ON WHEELS was made available remastered and with English subs by FuSubs years ago.

Betty Pei Ti

A quote from TVP concerning English subs:

..Celestial made it clear that they don´t allow any more english Subs on german Releases. I´m very sorry...

TVP wrote, that they haven't got a release date by now, but they soon will finish their work on that material. So I suppose that they will soon announce one.

Oily Maniac
A quote from TVP concerning English subs:

TVP wrote, that they haven't got a release date by now, but they soon will finish their work on that material. So I suppose that they will soon announce one.

The German HD releases of Super Inframan and Mighty Peking Man have or will have English subs.

Archived