Grand Theft Auto (2016) - Daniel Radcliffe

AlbertV

There will be a new film coming out called Grand Theft Auto, and of course, everyone thinks of the video games series. Yes, it will have to do with the famous video game series, but this is NOT an adaptation.

It is actually a biopic of Sam Houser, the British co-founder of Rockstar Games, the company who makes the GTA video games and his rivalry with a lawyer who blasts all immoral things in music and TV before he goes after Houser for the depiction of immoral things in the GTA games.

Daniel Radcliffe has been cast to play Houser and Bill Paxton is in negotiations to play Jack Thompson, the activist Miami attorney who goes after House for his depiction of the violent content in the video games.

Owen Harris is directing the film from James Wood's script, which is based on the book "Jacked" by David Kushner. Production is scheduled to begin next week.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws

When I first read the thread title I thought they might be re-making Ron Howard's 1977 comedy Grand Theft Auto.

When I first read the thread title I thought they might be re-making Ron Howard's 1977 comedy Grand Theft Auto.

Oh you're goooooooooddddddd :bigsmile:

Archived