Original english dubs dvd/blu ray for the following classics..

sifu iron perm

sifu iron perm

im trying to locate the bluray or dvd for the following with the original english dubs:

knockabout

warriors two

the odd couple

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be wrong here but i think the original English releases of these titles were cut (some comedy etc) so the original English dub will not match the uncut versions (I know that is true of Warriors Two). Which is why new English dubs were made for the most recent uncut releases.

sifu iron perm
I may be wrong here but i think the original English releases of these titles were cut (some comedy etc) so the original English dub will not match the uncut versions (I know that is true of Warriors Two). Which is why new English dubs were made for the most recent uncut releases.

makes mucho sense and i have noticed with the eng dub releases i have..mag butcher had a cut or two..

but i love the OG dubs..more than just nostalgia.

I wondered for ages where the Knockabout original dub was or came from. I might be wrong but I think it was on a Tai Seng release.

Warriors 2 and Knockabout, I think some members on here have the dubs. There is a custom of Warriors 2 with most of the audio tracks but I might be mixing it up and there's a separate dub release.

You probably got messaged with this info but I couldn't reply before today.

sifu iron perm
I wondered for ages where the Knockabout original dub was or came from. I might be wrong but I think it was on a Tai Seng release.

Warriors 2 and Knockabout, I think some members on here have the dubs. There is a custom of Warriors 2 with most of the audio tracks but I might be mixing it up and there's a separate dub release.

You probably got messaged with this info but I couldn't reply before today.

Thank you for the reply and info.

Archived