Super Troopers 2 (2018)

AlbertV

Hey guys,

The Broken Lizard comedy troupe, the guys behind SUPER TROOPERS want to get their sequel made. The only catch: They need your help to fund the movie! A Kickstarter fund has been created:

"The script is written and we're getting all antsy in our pantsy to start shooting. There's just one problem: While the studio has given us permission to make the sequel, and agreed to distribute it (at least in the USA and Canada), we need to fund the movie ourselves. The more we raise, the more amazing stuff we can put in the movie. More action, more cameos, more shenanigans, and fine, more Farva."

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/super-troopers-2

They are trying to get $2 million off the ground and get this...in 24 hours, they already raised...$1.69 million. There are 31 days left before expiration and I will tell you, being a huge fan of the original, you can bet I'm pledging to this!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Broken Lizard has raised $4.42 million dollars through IndieGoGo and it is official: the sequel will go into production this summer.

mXPeLctgvQI

MFZG8KQJni8

Shooting has officially begun on Super Troopers 2

Rabbit and Farva on the first day of shooting!

Release date has been set: April 20, 2018

jeepers-troopers-pets-sequels-set-dates.

Steve Lemme (who plays Mac) let it out of the bag:

“I can’t tell you what it is. Here’s what I can tell you: It’s springtime and there’s a very obvious date, which happens to fall on a Friday this year. It’s going to be our widest release. And it’s testing better than any movie we’ve tested. It came out fantastic.”

Saw this on Sunday and laughed my butt off...it is like the guys never left at all. The only issue I had was some over-exaggerated acting from the trio of Canadian Mounties, but other than that, it is just about as good as the original. The gags were funny and they even upped the ante a bit on it. Especially one unlucky trooper taking a pill he shouldn't have and getting an addiction to it to the point where I was reminded of Kevin Nash's prison guard in The Longest Yard remake. If you liked the original, you'll most likely enjoy this sequel.

Archived