Boyka: Undisputed 4 (2016) - Scott Adkins, Teodora Duhovnikova, Alon Aboutboul, Brahim Achabbakhe, Martyn Ford

AlbertV

Remember a while back, Scott Adkins had posted a video saying that Isaac Florentine had a story for UNDISPUTED IV but the pirating of UNDISPUTED III forced them to lose funding for the fourth film?

Big news comes in IMPACT Magazine in the December issue. Scott Adkins has confirmed that UNDISPUTED IV is in development and he will return as Uri Boyka. As for the plot? According to Impact it could be another fight movie like its predecessors or it may even involve Boyka attempting to return to start a new life after the finale of Part III. Who knows?

But it is in development, according to Adkins himself.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Fantastic news!!!!!! Can't wait to see more from "the most complete fighteer in the woy-uld"!

Sweet! I think it's time for the series to move away the tournament format, though. And I don't want to be "that guy", but I'd love for the final fight to be longer than the last two.

Great news.......nothing like seeing a great martial arts movie franchise carrying on!! I want to see Marko Zaror back in some form.....maybe he recovers and tries to track down Boyka for ruing his life......who knows???? :tongue:

For anyone in doubt, found Scott Adkins' tweet to confirm U4

TheScottAdkins Scott Adkins

For those asking Undisputed 4 is coming.

18 Oct

I genuinely love "Undisputed 2" and the third outing, but I'd like to see them go in a slightly different direction with the fourth. Perhaps take it away from the ring?

ShaOW!linDude

Agreed. I hope they do a story that touches on Boyka's background and why he was sent to prison in the 1st place. Of course, it may involve tournament fighting again as that's probably the only way he can make some serious cash. But he walked away with a suitcase full at the end of the 3rd, didn't he? Sounds like a good reason to watch it again.:nerd:

Agreed. I hope they do a story that touches on Boyka's background and why he was sent to prison in the 1st place. Of course, it may involve tournament fighting again as that's probably the only way he can make some serious cash. But he walked away with a suitcase full at the end of the 3rd, didn't he? Sounds like a good reason to watch it again.:nerd:

Here's what I would like to see...Boyka returns home. He tries to make the wrong things right and perhaps atone for his sins and crimes of the past. Maybe he can either act as a mentor to an up and coming fighter and let's say protege prepares for an upcoming tournament but nearly killed by an old rival of Boyka, Boyka would have to be forced to fight one last time. Maybe something along the lines of that could work. I don't know.

ShaOW!linDude

I think that could work. I'd sort of like to see the character get away from the "tournament" setting.

It'd be cool if Boyka maybe had Russian mob ties and had been set up and sent to prison. When the Russian mob finds out he's free, they try to kill him. Or he could take the initiative and just go after the folks that sent him to prison in the first place.

Boyka seems like someone who would want revenge and could deliver it in spades!

Really, the story is secondary to me. I just want to see Adkins back on screen and kicking folks' heads in!:tongue:

I think that could work. I'd sort of like to see the character get away from the "tournament" setting.

It'd be cool if Boyka maybe had Russian mob ties and had been set up and sent to prison. When the Russian mob finds out he's free, they try to kill him. Or he could take the initiative and just go after the folks that sent him to prison in the first place.

Boyka seems like someone who would want revenge and could deliver it in spades!

Really, the story is secondary to me. I just want to see Adkins back on screen and kicking folks' heads in!:tongue:

The mob revenge scenario would more than likely involve him using guns, I really dont want to see the most complete fighter in the world using them. Tournament settings are fine with me, as long as the choreography is clean. I'd rather see him in a Game of Death setting, fighting opponents varying in number and style.

Well, remember Gaga is a Russian mobster so I'm not sure if the mob revenge plot would actually work. Maybe, say if a certain Jericho returns, Boyka would train Turbo in martial arts much like Chambers had to learn in Part 2. Turbo was primarily a boxer and having Boyka as a friend and now, a mentor could make for an interesting angle.

Guest Yi-Long

Just watched Undisputed 3 and it was pretty damn good. Didn't care for the Boyka character much in pt2, but here obviously he's the big star so I liked him and the ending.

Didn't see Undisputed 4 mentioned on Florentine's imdb.com page though, so that's a bit weird.

Not sure what I would expect from pt 4 though, considering his injury.

The Last Dragon

I haven't heard much either Yi Long accept on this site of a mention on then making another Undisputed. I agree his character in the second seemed to be a back seat or should I say not as impactful as 3rd and probably cause he is main character. Interested to see him in the Expendable 2 as well. At least I think he is in it. If anything its' probably a very small role

Anybody has more info on Undisputed 4 that would be greatly appreciated

ShaOW!linDude
For anyone in doubt, found Scott Adkins' tweet to confirm U4

TheScottAdkins Scott Adkins

For those asking Undisputed 4 is coming.

18 Oct

Back up 1 page and here's AlbertV's post. (#6)

The Last Dragon

Oh I was lazy to check 1st page duh it was there in front of me. Thanks ShaOW!linDude

COOL BEANS !!!! If production starts in the spring, I reckon it'll be this time or later next year before we actually get to see it. Guess I'm cool with that.

One Armed Boxer
Going to be interesting to see what direction they take Boyka outside of prison.

Yeah, I for one hope they take the series in more of a modern actioner direction with Adkins as the main character. As much as I appreciate the quality of the choreography in the Undisputed series, a part of me has just never been a big fan of ring based tournament movies, which has always stopped me from enjoying them as much as I should. Boyka unleashed on the streets though....count me in for that.

Yeah, I for one hope they take the series in more of a modern actioner direction with Adkins as the main character. As much as I appreciate the quality of the choreography in the Undisputed series, a part of me has just never been a big fan of ring based tournament movies, which has always stopped me from enjoying them as much as I should. Boyka unleashed on the streets though....count me in for that.

same here for me

The Amazing Psycho Per

Ah finally indeed! My expectations are down to zero with pretty much all that comes out these days but this I'm really looking forward.:nerd:

Now the icing on the cake would be to see Marko "Dolor" Zaror come back for another round! If not I can't wait to see who will Boyka face this time.

Archived