Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

AlbertV

In an interview with The New York Times, Chris Evans has pretty much made it clear. After Avengers 4, he is done as Captain America. His contract will at Marvel will be up and he's (as of now) decided not to renew it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/theater/chris-evans-lobby-hero-captain-america.html

“You want to get off the train before they push you off,” he said.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you need to catch up to Infinity War, this 20-minute video will help you:

Just seen it. No spoilers here, don't worry. It's safe to say, Infinity War is more than a movie, it's an event. Everybody gets their moment and the jokes are really, really good.

ShaOW!linDude
On 4/26/2018 at 11:10 AM, SamSeed said:

It's safe to say, Infinity War is more than a movie, it's an event.

True story, and my sentiments exactly. Me and family watched it last night. The film is stunning, and I mean that in the most literal sense.

No spoilers from me either, but I will leave you with 3 little words: Thanos don't play.

Drunken Monk

The film doesn't let up and I mean that in a good way. It's one hell of a roller coaster from start to finish. I do have some beefs with it, but I won't get into them until it's safe to post spoilers. With all that said, I really enjoyed the film.

I (we) really enjoy this one.

Me & the family went to see it over the weekend, at first I was a little worried that the little one would want to leave but he sat all the way to the end. 

I think that the wife enjoyed it alot and the "problem" she have with the movie is that she will have to wait until next year for the sequel especially because of the post-credit scenes, she actually said "holy crap" during the post-credit scenes - she is a fan. 

I took my three oldest yesterday to see this (discount day!) and I was/still am extremely shocked at how this played out (my daughters actually started tearing up) and that post-credits scene...can't say enough. It's really picking my curiosity. As @thekfc said, I agree...only mad I have to wait next year to see how this plays out!

DragonClaws

Enjoyable action-fest for fans of Marvel movies, though we could have done without all the product placement in the dialogue(Starbucks). Just how much did Disny get for dropping in the names of well known franchis's?. The Ant-Man/WASP trialer ends with a huge Hello Kitty Pez dispenser flying at the screen, what were they trying to sell the movie or the sponsosrs product?. My moany gripes aside, Avenger Infinity War is a superb entertainment, for those who enjoy super hero flicks.

Just got back from the cinema and loved it.Not seen all the marvel films so didn’t know who some of the characters were but I was impressed with the action ,special effects and the story so if you are a marvel fan I think you will be blown away can’t wait for the follow on.👍👍👍

In an update for Chris Evans, he is officially done as Captain America. He posted the following tweet today.

Massive disappointment. Sahara turns into jungle before I believe hype again. First 12 minutes or so with thor and loki were great and some ok bits and pieces here and there but that´s all. I`m not into dc but enjoyed Justice League far more which watched on next day and they have bit similarity in storylines, in both Big Bad Wolf is looking for relics..

Well, likely showdown in next avengers will be improvement over infinity war.

"Avengers Cast Delivers Kid-Friendly (Or Not) 'Infinity War' For Jimmy Kimmel".  "Jimmy Kimmel was just thinking of the children when he invited a bunch of Avengers to his show Monday night.  With Avengers: Endgame looming, Kimmel wanted to bring kids up to speed on the superhero tale without getting mired in all that death, genocide and adult-heavy stuff that peppered Avengers: Infinity War."  From https://deadline.com/2019/04/avengers-jimmy-kimmel-kid-friendly-infinity-war-endgame-cast-mark-ruffalo-chris-hemsworth-1202591812/  

Archived