VIVA CHIBA! VIVA CHIBA! New Box Set From BCI!

Guest gfanikf

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GwaiLoMoFo
Nice. Too bad I already own all of the films in the set.

Same here. I'm begining to think buying these initial BCI single discs are the wrong way to go. Seems like if you wait a couple months after they release a batch of films you can get them all in a boxset for a FRACTION of the cost. Ive bought all the BCI Chiba releases since they began putting them out. And now every title is in a boxset of 3-4 films for the same price I paid for EACh disc!

Oh well.... Im just gratefull theyve been released.

Guest kungfusamurai

Will this set have the Grindhouse releases in their Grindhouse form? I was disappointed that they were english dubs, but having the 'Grindhouse' feature, where you can have the DVD play a bunch of trailers before and between the movies, was pretty cool.

KFS

Guest GwaiLoMoFo
but having the 'Grindhouse' feature, where you can have the DVD play a bunch of trailers before and between the movies, was pretty cool.

I agree, and that trailer for "The Bodyguard" was one of the greatest trailers I have ever seen!! :lol

Guest JustinB123

It would be great if BCI would consider releasing Bullet Train and Golgo 13 separately as well for those of us that bought the Grindhouse releases of the other titles.

Neon Samurai
I agree, and that trailer for "The Bodyguard" was one of the greatest trailers I have ever seen!! :lol

If you weren't a Sonny Chiba fan before you saw the Bodyguard trailer, you were immediately AFTER watching the trailer. I don't think I've ever seen a movie trailer that got me more pumped up to watch the movie than this one. :nerd:

if you weren't a sonny chiba fan before you saw the bodyguard trailer, you were immediately after watching the trailer. I don't think i've ever seen a movie trailer that got me more pumped up to watch the movie than this one. :nerd:

hell yeah!!

Archived