Dhoom 4/Reloaded (TBA)

AlbertV

It looks like soon we'll be going Dhoom Machale again! Even before 2013's release of Dhoom 3, which I liked; they had already planned a multi-installment series and rumors are flying for Dhoom 4.

Of course, returning will be Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra as the mismatched cops Jai Dixit and Ali. Of course, the trend now with the film series is which Bollywood big name will play the villain?

John Abraham played the villain in Dhoom

Hrithik Roshan played the villain in Dhoom 2

Aamir Khan played the villain in Dhoom 3

????? is the villain in Dhoom 4

The rumored names at the moment to fill the villain role are Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan. As I hear more, I will update this thread :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fourth installment of the Dhoom series may have a new official title from Yash Raj Films. Despite the title, it is being rumored that Abhishek Bachchan may in fact be returning as ACP Jai Dixit, his hard-nosed cop character from the previous films. It was rumored and according to sources just yesterday, that it is practically confirmed that recent Bollywood star Prabhas, whose latest film Baahubali was a box office hit, may be playing the villain of this installment. There is also a rumor that Hrithik Roshan will be reprising his role of Aryan Singh, aka Mr. A, the villain of Dhoom 2..as official word comes, this thread will be updated.

dhoom-4.png

This has just come in as a shock! Abhishek Bachchan, who starred as ACP Jai Dixit in the first three films said he is unaware of Dhoom Reloaded

http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/whats-dhoom-reloaded-abhishek-bachchan-doesnt-know-1258354

Could this actually be a reboot of the franchise a la Transporter (don't get me started on that one)? When I hear more, I will update.

Ranveer Singh will replace Abhishek Bachchan as ACP Jai Dixit in Dhoom Reloaded. It is being rumored that Shah Rukh Khan will play the film's villain, which was offered to Salman Khan, who declined because he is not comfortable with playing villain roles nowadays.

After so many rumors and all, an official spokesman for Yash Raj Films has announced there are currently no plans for a fourth Dhoom film as of right now.

“YRF has no plans for Dhoom 4 as of now and hence all the information on the project is completely speculative and has no truth to it,” says an official spokesperson from the premier production house.

After many months, an update has been revealed in terms of possible casting: Shah Rukh Khan has apparently been talking to Yash Raj Films about playing the villain. However, in terms of the return of heroes Jai and Ali, franchise star Abhishek Bachchan said that until he gets any word from Aditya Chopra, the producer of the film series, don't listen to any rumors involving his return to the franchise. As for Uday Chopra (Aditya's brother), who plays Ali, he has since went on to be a successful producer and rarely appears in front of screens, but could he return for Dhoom 4?

http://www.avstv.com/shah-rukh-khan-offered-dhoom-4/

Archived